What You Need To Know About Protein Powders
In my latest YouTube video, I am talking all about whey protein powders and answering ALL of your protein powder questions, such as:
- Who should be taking protein powder?
- What is the difference between the various protein powder options?
- What should you be looking for in a good protein powder?
- How/when should you be taking protein powder?
- Is a protein shake necessary to get results?
I am so excited to finally have put this video together for you – as there are so many myths about protein powders making you BULKY AF. So, today we're clearing away the BS and giving you the 101 on protein powders – and whether you should be including them into your fat-loss strategy!
Plus, I show you how I make my classic daily protein shake – that tastes pretty darn close to a milkshake if you ask me! Milkshakes while getting that bikini bod? Hell yes!
Check out the video above and check out my favourite protein powder below.
Whey Protein Brand: Metalab (My Absolute Fave)
- They have a bridge (regular whey) and an iso-bridge for sensitive stomachs.
- Fave flavour: Caramel & Vanilla Bean (They are super versatile and delish)
- Get it here: www.metalabsupps.com
- I also have a discount code for all of us gals!: LEANGIRL15
For More Information
For more information about The Lean Girl and her Lean Body Lab programme, visit www.leangirlguide.com.
Don't forget to follow The Lean Girl on all of her social media platforms – Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and TikTok – to keep up with the latest healthy recipes, tips and tricks, information, programme details and more.