Who Are They?
Established in 1992, Col’Cacchio is an elegantly Italian pizzeria. Their health commitment is as legendary as their gourmet pizzas and they promise patrons a dining experience of choice, health, fun and good quality food. They are all about Italian-inspired food, including crisp thin based pizzas and an impressive variety of freshly prepared salads and pastas.
What Do They Offer?
Pizza, pasta, salads, dessert and drinks.
Where Are They Located?
Shop 11, L’Corro Shopping Centre, Johannesburg, Gauteng.
Safety Precautions In Place
- Sanitising stations for all arriving at Col’Cacchio.
- Consistent washing of hands and sanitising by all the Col’Cacchio staff and free sanitisers are placed on tables for customers to use.
- Spraying all surfaces before and after use with surface sanitiser.
- Spreading out of all seating and removal of half the amount of tables in store to afford each table a safe radius and social distance.
- They request during this time that all customers and staff observe a “no contact” policy, meaning no handshakes, hugs, fist pumps, high 5s or even elbow bumps.
- All their staff have been asked not to come to work if they feel even remotely unwell and respectfully ask all of you, their valued clients, the same.
Do They Deliver?
For More Information
For more information, visit the Col’Cacchio Pizzeria Northcliff website.
If you are a local business and want extra exposure during this time, please click on the link and complete the form.
We are requesting readers to please support and share this business listing by clicking on the share buttons below.