What Do They Have In Stores For You?
As ladies we all know the struggle of finding that nicely fitting and comfortable fit when its comes to undergarments. Well, worry no more because Bras N Things is here to save the day, giving you effortless elegance and streamlined designs to create the ultimate smooth finish across the skin in the new Smooth Sensation range - exclusive to Bras N Things.
You'll be glad to know that this is Bras N Things' biggest launch to date. With five styles and three colour options with rose gold trimmings, and one more thing to be glad about is that all of us are catered for simply because there is something for everyone. These are made to fit any day, especially to suit and fit any lady. Erika Heynatz, Laura Dundovic, Laura Wells, Natalie Sole and Rocky Brower star in the launch campaign for Smooth Sensation, available now at Bras N Things in store and online.
What Styles Are There?
Available in five styles including push up, wire-free and full cup options, Smooth Sensation combines comfort and support with specially designed fabric and a modern cut to provide a smooth finish across the back and underarms.
“We designed the new Smooth Sensation range specifically for our customers who told us they wanted a bra that offered smoothing across their back and underarms to create minimal lines under clothes. Smooth Sensation truly has everything our customers want in a bra – elegant design, light-feel fabric, support and of course comfort. It’s the perfect bra to wear every day, for a night out or a special occasion,” said Bras N Things’ GM of Product, Francesca Anderson.
A Little TLC for Your Lingerie Goes A Long Way
I would like to think I am not the only one has had trouble trying to take care of their lingerie. But ladies I'm here to tell you that Bras N Things let us in on a little secret, there's a way everybody! Bras N Things have shared some tips for you to use daily and keep your underwear cupboard looking its best:
- A little extra love is needed for satin and lace. They recommend a cold gentle machine wash in a wash bag or hand was if instructed by care label due to delicate materials. Always make sure you check the instruction care label to be safe.
- Cold wash in a soft detergent. Normal washing powder is fine, just don't use any harmful cleaners such as bleach as this may damage the fabric of your garment. Wash light and dark colours separately to avoid any chance of colour running.
- Dry in the shade and not in direct sunlight. The heat or the light of the sun will cause the elastics to deteriorate and will also cause fading. Never tumble dry as the heat from the dryer will cause similar damage to your lingerie as direct sunlight.
- A lingerie washbag - Wash me wear me bags - make the washing experience for lingerie so much easier and keep your them in mint condition always (available at Bras N Things stores nationwide).
- Not all lingerie requires a cold wash as it retains elasticity and colour. Not everything needs to be toasted with hot water, remember that.
Bras for Every Occasion- Brought to you by Bras N Things
Ever wondered if you are wearing the right bra under your outfit, and if it really makes a difference to your "outer-wear". Bras n Things have seen it all and have provided some tips to ensure your outerwear looks as good as you feel underneath:
- Tight Sweater - T-shirt bras are the best and they can be worn with almost any outfit, so with that said they would recommend Body Bliss or Smooth sensation.
- Bulky Sweater - A nice opportunity to wear some lace, so you should try Valncia or Dentele in Bras N Things range.
- Sheer - The Louix t-shirt bra from Bras N Things with a little extra strapping to make it look special. Alternately for a more subtle look a t-shirt bra such as Smooth sensation would work well.
- Tight Tee/Polo - Same as for tight sweaters, the best would be t-shirt bras.
- Halter, Tank or Strapless - There is a lot of variety in the Bras N Things range and ladies, you will be spoilt for choice! Recommended is the Body Bliss push up for a smaller cup size and Nine to Five for a full cup. All the strapless bras can be worn with halter neck or cross back tops.
There you have it ladies, when it comes to lingerie, style and function without having to sacrifice comfort is essential as well as knowing which bra to wear with your favourite tops.