Shop At Star Food Market
All of Star Food Market's traders care about you – what you eat and where it comes from, and they all take pride in how it is presented. Indulge in a delectable food market experience, buying your weekly shopping items fresh, seasonal and authentic, straight from their traders.
Shop for a wide selection of meats, freshly baked sour-dough bread, handcrafted cheeses, free-range eggs and plenty of fresh and organic fruit and vegetables. This is an ideal spot to meet up with friends for a coffee or enjoy selecting freshly prepared food from the wide variety of Street Food Traders. Furry companions who would enjoy a day out and about are welcome to visit on a leash.
A Few Of Their Traders
Wondering what you'll find at the Star Food Market? Here are a few traders to get you started!
- Bettina's Café – Bettina's Café is an all female artisan café, serving Fairtrade 100% percent arabica coffee. Our famous home baked cakes are legendary. Baked in Bettina’s farm kitchen in Lanseria.
- The Bread Gypsy – they handcraft a variety of rustic and robust artisan style breads, all of which are baked in wood-fired ovens, which serves to bring out the best flavour and texture in the bread.
- Dirla Homestead – Cheese Makers Dirk and Lara stock a variety of full cream dairy products ranging from fresh milk, farm butter and cheeses. Their products are artisinal, handmade with quality ingredients, passion and love.
- Euro Master Meats – Meet with specialty butcher Jurgen, who specialises in uniquely crafted fresh meats for braai to traditional European sausages, hams, cold meats, and salamis for everyone to enjoy.
- ZuZanna's Wild African Warehouse – ZuZanna’s specialises in baking, condiments, jams, meals, bread and more for anyone with special dietary requirements and offer a wide selection products that are low-carb, gluten-free, sugar-free, preservative free, vegan, vegetarian, etc.
Wednesday to Sunday: 09:00 to 15:00
For More Information
For more information about Star Food Market, visit www.starfoodmarket.co.za.
You can also contact them on [email protected] or +27 83 273 2973 / +27 78 972 4992
Address: Corner Main and Lachlan Road, Glenferness AH, Kyalami, 2191.