Dig out your old skates out from their hiding place and get retro at the Rolling Cherry Roller Rink in Maboneng! This roller rink offers a great venue to hang out with friends, skate safely and have a lot of fun at the same time.
Roller skating is trending yet again, and finally we have a funky and retro roller rink of our own in the city! Both young and old will have a blast (and a few laughs) skating around the Rolling Cherry Roller Rink. And, to add to the fun, there is also a karaoke room perfect for those you want to show off their singing skills. When you’re feeling a little peckish or need to grab a drink to quench your thirst from all the exercise and fun, there is an on-site eatery available to help keep your energy levels up during your three-hour skating session.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Suburbs Of Johannesburg
- Entertainment In The Joburg CBD
- Hotels & Accommodation In Maboneng
- Welcome To Maboneng
- The Bioscope Finds A New Home At 44 Stanley
- Super Cool Saturdays @ Living Room
- Screenings of 'Knuckle City' at The Bioscope
- ONE NIGHT ONLY: Artificially Infeminated
- Word N Sound Awards
- WOW Poetry Season Premier
- Cuteness Begins At Pre-Loved KIDS Clothes In Maboneng
- For Once | Why Should I Hestitate?
Situated on the border of Maboneng, Rolling Cherry is an indoor roller-skating that also boasts a full stocked bar and a Karaoke room.