Dong Sheng is sushi place whose menu is small and specific, and most importantly, cheap and affordable. Like most Asian-inspired menus, theirs consist of sashimi, maki roll, nigiri, california roll, salmon platter, soup, chow mein (fried noodles), chow fan (fried rice), and vegetable, chicken, prawn, beef, pork and duck dishes. What’s better about this small eatery is that on Wednesdays and Saturdays they have a ‘buy one, get one free’ special on all their sushi. And patrons can enjoy their meals with a lovely glass of wine. It makes for a good place to get a quick fix or order a take away.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Kevin Collins - Liminality Exhibition
- Join In For Ladies Night At Rockets
- Lanser's On Main Does Bistro Right
- Q&A With Chef Lanser of Lanser's On Main
- Images by Jan Neethling Exhibition
- Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- The Artistic Palate with Chef Wandile Mabaso
- Grande Launch Of The Coachman's Crossing Farmers Market
- 'Genie in a Bottle' By Taher Jaoui
- Moms & Daughters Paint Day At Café del Sol Botanico
- Outrun The Rest At The Campus Run - Winter Edition
- Gin And Chocolate Pairing At Cafè Del Sol Botanico
Dong Sheng is little a Japanese and Chinese inspired sushi place, located in Sloane Square, Bryanston.
Venue Name:Dong Sheng
Sloane Square, Corner William Nicole & Sloane Street, Bryanston, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday: 10h30 - 21h30
Price Range:R150 for two
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining