Dong Sheng is sushi place whose menu is small and specific, and most importantly, cheap and affordable. Like most Asian-inspired menus, theirs consist of sashimi, maki roll, nigiri, california roll, salmon platter, soup, chow mein (fried noodles), chow fan (fried rice), and vegetable, chicken, prawn, beef, pork and duck dishes. What’s better about this small eatery is that on Wednesdays and Saturdays they have a ‘buy one, get one free’ special on all their sushi. And patrons can enjoy their meals with a lovely glass of wine. It makes for a good place to get a quick fix or order a take away.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Suburbs Of Johannesburg
- Explore Johannesburg North
- Don't Miss Quiz Night At Tiger's Milk In Bryanston!
- Conference Centres In Bryanston
- Entertainment In Bryanston
- Hotels & Accommodation In Bryanston
- Restaurants In Bryanston
- Schools In Bryanston
- Shopping In Bryanston
- Welcome To Bryanston
- The Bryanston Organic & Natural Market Reopens On Thursdays and Saturdays!
- Get Into Shape With FitBlock's Full-Body Workouts
Dong Sheng is little a Japanese and Chinese inspired sushi place, located in Sloane Square, Bryanston.
- Venue Name:Dong Sheng
Sloane Square, Corner William Nicole & Sloane Street, Bryanston, Johannesburg.
- Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday: 10h30 - 21h30
- Price Range:R150 for two
- :Casual Dining