Being one of the largest natural history museums in South Africa, collections and exhibits from the Ditsong National Museum include fossils, skeletons, skins and mounted specimens of mammals, reptiles, fish and invertebrates for all to examine. Filled with South Africa’s natural heritage, this museum is perfect for a family outing as there is something to interest everyone.
To find out more about the Ditsong National Museum of Natural History, click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Father & Son Blind Beer & Biltong Tasting 2020
- +LIVE+ Announce Return To SA For Their 25th Anniversary Throwing Copper Tour
- StayFresh Varsity Freshers Party
- The Art of Africa - A Guided Visit to the Javett-UP Art Centre
- Brooklyn Theatre - The Home Of Classical Music In Pretoria
- Fit Bash By THAT.FUN.FIT.FEST
- It's Personal Picnic
- Explore These Exciting February Events
- The Hunter's Green Room
- Flava & Co Brings You 2020's Food Trends To Watch
- A Magic Music Session With Tasha Cobbs Leonard
- Boyz II Men South African Tour 2020
Formerly known as the Transvaal Museum, the Ditsong National Museum of Natural History offers visitors an opportunity to view spectacular archaeological findings from the Cradle of Humankind that date back thousands of years.