Being one of the largest natural history museums in South Africa, collections and exhibits from the Ditsong National Museum include fossils, skeletons, skins and mounted specimens of mammals, reptiles, fish and invertebrates for all to examine. Filled with South Africa’s natural heritage, this museum is perfect for a family outing as there is something to interest everyone.
To find out more about the Ditsong National Museum of Natural History, click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- For 48 Hours Only, Get 60% Off Your Staycation With The Capital Hotels and Apartments
- Tshwane Colour Festival
- The OSS Music Fest
- Dogtown SA turns 10!
- Lilo Pop Up Waterpark And Music Festival
- Georgetown & The Moonies
- Yoga - Wine - Tapas
- Montana Boulevard Christmas Market
- GRAND FINALE Extreme Festival
- KletsFest 2019
- All Black Vs All White Soul Sessions
- Loyiso Madinga Problem Child
Formerly known as the Transvaal Museum, the Ditsong National Museum of Natural History offers visitors an opportunity to view spectacular archaeological findings from the Cradle of Humankind that date back thousands of years.