Known for being the best Chinese spot in the north, Yung Chen is a well-favoured restaurant for a quick Chinese bite. Their menu offers traditional Chinese food, for both vegetarians and meat lovers. Options range from the spicy salt and pepper tofu or the egg foo yung for vegetarians. Meat lovers can enjoy authentic chicken/beef chow mein or sweet and sour prawns, as well as chicken black bean with rice. Yung Chen’s food is fresh and reasonably priced, and placed in a comfortable setting.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Coronavirus: SANDF explain why they’re on the streets, as ‘lockdown’ looms
- Tequila Rockingbird
- Wednesday Night Festive Shopping at Hyde Park Corner
- Vans Presents First Thursday At The Royale
- Experience The Cuban Inspired Flavour With The Royale
- Valley Centre, A Hidden Gem In Craighall
- Alexandra Summer Launch
- Jewellery & Fashion Pop-Up
- Lunch at AJ's Restaurant In The Park
- 'Hot' Curry Spots Around The City
- Hot On Top At Hashtag Break Up Party
- Dolci Café Shines Light On Craighall Park Culinary Scene
Yung Chen is located within Shepherd Market in Craighall.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 6 reviews
Supported this place for a long time. Used to be fresh and tasty. Ordered crispy beef and sweet and sour pork with fried rice. Sticky, too much ginger and way too much vinegar. Really awful. Sad to...
Ben O Says:
Yung Chen offers a nice variety of items on the (mainly) take away menu. It is however, possible to have a sit down meal at one of the few tables. Very neat eatery, excellent take aways!
Gary G Says:
This is a family run Chinese restaurant and take away. I am a long supporter of the owner of this business as he passionate, friendly and really puts a lot of effort into his business. Nothing is...