Walnut Grove, located in Sandton City, offers delicious baked treats, breakfast options, Greek, Mediterranean, Italian, brunch options, burgers, seafood, vegetarian food, and so much more. This family run restaurant has a passion for food and merges their Mediterranean heritage with seasonal ingredients. The restaurant also offers Wi-Fi and fresh coffee or tea, for those looking for a comfortable place to work and enjoy great food.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Sandton City Unveils NEW Daniel Wellington Store With #IconicLink Watch Launch
- Inside The Checkers Hyper World-Class Sustainable Store At Sandton City
- Sandton City Is Giving Areola Tattoos To Cancer Survivors This October
- What's On At The Auto & General Theatre On The Square
- TristanPlessis Studio Wins Best Overall Restaurant At The Restaurant & Bar Design Awards
- Life's A Picnic At The Maslow Hotel
- Johannesburg Pride 2019: Everything You Need To Know
- RMB WineX 2019
- Halloween In The Park
- Food Truck Friday At Mushroom Farm Park Sandton
- Michelangelo's Exec. Chef To Lead SA To Olympic Gold
- Breakfast At The Bread Basket
Walnut Grove is located in Sandton City.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 344 reviews
Located on the second level of Sandton City mall. Very good food with a local menu as well as international. Nice decor and excellent service, and quiet even though it is located over one of mall's...
Visited for brunch and what an absolute gem this cafe turns out to be. The Staff were professional, but reserved and very little emotional interaction. Beach Body Breakfast, divine! Will return.
Tony S Says:
It is one of my favourite eating places at Sandton City. The food is always good, their cakes although a bit expensive are divine and the service is very good.