Walnut Grove, located in Sandton City, offers delicious baked treats, breakfast options, Greek, Mediterranean, Italian, brunch options, burgers, seafood, vegetarian food, and so much more. This family run restaurant has a passion for food and merges their Mediterranean heritage with seasonal ingredients. The restaurant also offers Wi-Fi and fresh coffee or tea, for those looking for a comfortable place to work and enjoy great food.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Aurum Restaurant Introduces Summer 2020 Menu
- Reset, Reconnect & Recharge At SEVEN Villa Hotel & Spa
- Explore Johannesburg North
- Welcome To Sandton
- Do Meat-Free Mondays The Right Way With Doppio Zero
- SkyRoomLive & 947 Present Helivation
- Sandton City Stores Open During Lockdown Level 4
- The Capital Hotels & Apartments Launches The Self–Isolation Hotel With Discovery Health
- The Maslow’s Chef Shares A Comforting Lockdown Recipe For You To Try At Home
- Jozi Cares Au Pairs
- Del Forno Sunninghill
- Chilton's Refrigeration
Walnut Grove is located in Sandton City.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 351 reviews
Sebastian H Says:
The service was excelent, the personal was kind and friendly. The food was outstandingly good and for a fair price.
Aneshree G Says:
no matter the occasion Walnut Grove is our go-to place for cakes, its the absolute cherry on top & has guests talking about for a long time after. in my cake crazy family we thought we had a firm...
The Walnut Grove is our most favourite place to go for coffee n cake. We travel all the way from the East to come to you. Yesterday we visited the Walnut Grove for the first time this year. As usual...