Walnut Grove, located in Sandton City, offers delicious baked treats, breakfast options, Greek, Mediterranean, Italian, brunch options, burgers, seafood, vegetarian food, and so much more. This family run restaurant has a passion for food and merges their Mediterranean heritage with seasonal ingredients. The restaurant also offers Wi-Fi and fresh coffee or tea, for those looking for a comfortable place to work and enjoy great food.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- SkyRoomLive & 947 Present Helivation
- Sandton City Stores Open During Lockdown Level 4
- The Capital Hotels & Apartments Launches The Self–Isolation Hotel With Discovery Health
- The Maslow’s Chef Shares A Comforting Lockdown Recipe For You To Try At Home
- Jozi Cares Au Pairs
- Del Forno Sunninghill
- Chilton's Refrigeration
- Doppio Zero South Africa
- CANCELLED: F1 Festival: Heineken® F1 Joburg Festival
- CANCELLED: Ntosh Mandlingozi's First Ever One-Man Show - Sober Sex
- What To Do This Saint Patrick’s Day
- CANCELLED: Sunday Social At The Maslow Sandton With Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label
Walnut Grove is located in Sandton City.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 353 reviews
Aneshree G Says:
no matter the occasion Walnut Grove is our go-to place for cakes, its the absolute cherry on top & has guests talking about for a long time after. in my cake crazy family we thought we had a firm...
The Walnut Grove is our most favourite place to go for coffee n cake. We travel all the way from the East to come to you. Yesterday we visited the Walnut Grove for the first time this year. As usual...
So many really nice vegan options. Nice vibe. Old charm. Super service and a manager who is prepared to go out of his way to make sure meals are vegan. Coconut, almond and soya milk options.