Walnut Grove, located in Sandton City, offers delicious baked treats, breakfast options, Greek, Mediterranean, Italian, brunch options, burgers, seafood, vegetarian food, and so much more. This family run restaurant has a passion for food and merges their Mediterranean heritage with seasonal ingredients. The restaurant also offers Wi-Fi and fresh coffee or tea, for those looking for a comfortable place to work and enjoy great food.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Nelson Mandela Square Home To One Of The Largest Tower Clocks In The Southern Hemisphere
- Destination DAVINCI: High Tea Returns to Sandton every Saturday & Sunday
- Don't Miss Sandton City's World Of Chocolate
- Enjoy Sweet Indulgences From Belle's Patisserie
- Where To Shop For Chocolate Easter Treats!
- Experience Sky Dining at Higher Ground!
- What's Happening At Legacy Hotels & Resorts This Valentine's Weekend
- Book Your Valentine's Day Celebrations At AURUM
- Welcome To Dermology Aesthetic Laser & Skin Care Clinic
- Sandton City: Festive In The City
- Nicky van Der Walt Brings TANG to Nelson Mandela Square
- This Drive-In For Charity Is Fun For The Whole Family!
Walnut Grove is located in Sandton City.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 351 reviews
Friendly staff with average food. Presentation of food was good and portion size is on the big side. But taste was average. I ordered the salmon pasta (gnocchi) and while the gnocchi was well made, I...
Sebastian H Says:
The service was excelent, the personal was kind and friendly. The food was outstandingly good and for a fair price.
Aneshree G Says:
no matter the occasion Walnut Grove is our go-to place for cakes, its the absolute cherry on top & has guests talking about for a long time after. in my cake crazy family we thought we had a firm...