Walnut Grove, located in Sandton City, offers delicious baked treats, breakfast options, Greek, Mediterranean, Italian, brunch options, burgers, seafood, vegetarian food, and so much more. This family run restaurant has a passion for food and merges their Mediterranean heritage with seasonal ingredients. The restaurant also offers Wi-Fi and fresh coffee or tea, for those looking for a comfortable place to work and enjoy great food.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- YFM Presents Womyn 2 Womyn
- Enjoy Ultimate Luxury At The Enchanting Saxon Hotel
- PnP Festive Season Wine Evening
- Exclusive Secret Chef's Table for 10
- Gertrude Stein and a Companion - Theatre on the Square
- RedFest - The Redhill Arts Festival 2019
- Latitudes Art Fair at Nelson Mandela Square
- Recycle Rangers, Report For Duty At Sandton City!
- Guns 'n Roses & Friends at Rivonia Barnyard
- Pinkie Fest 2019
- Nedbank International Polo 2019
- Ken Forrester 25-Year Celebratory Tasting Johannesburg
Walnut Grove is located in Sandton City.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 344 reviews
Located on the second level of Sandton City mall. Very good food with a local menu as well as international. Nice decor and excellent service, and quiet even though it is located over one of mall's...
Visited for brunch and what an absolute gem this cafe turns out to be. The Staff were professional, but reserved and very little emotional interaction. Beach Body Breakfast, divine! Will return.
Tony S Says:
It is one of my favourite eating places at Sandton City. The food is always good, their cakes although a bit expensive are divine and the service is very good.