If you’re looking for the best frozen yoghurt joint in Johannesburg then check out Wakaberry. Established in Durban, May 2011, Wakaberry offers 100% real frozen yoghurt fermented the traditional way. Their flavours vary from store to store but you can rest assured your traditional favourites will be available. So if you’re feeling for a froyo, visit Wakeberry asap!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Joburg Wine Club Spring Party
- Whisky & Spirits Live - Sandton
- Sandton City Unveils NEW Daniel Wellington Store With #IconicLink Watch Launch
- Inside The Checkers Hyper World-Class Sustainable Store At Sandton City
- Sandton City Is Giving Areola Tattoos To Cancer Survivors This October
- What's On At The Auto & General Theatre On The Square
- TristanPlessis Studio Wins Best Overall Restaurant At The Restaurant & Bar Design Awards
- Life's A Picnic At The Maslow Hotel
- Johannesburg Pride 2019: Everything You Need To Know
- RMB WineX 2019
- Halloween In The Park
- Food Truck Friday At Mushroom Farm Park Sandton
Wakaberry is a franchise restaurant. This branch is located in the Sandton area of Johannesburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 18 reviews
A delicious, refreshing and healthy alternative dessert for my two little girls, Wakaberry never fails to delight them. They love the self service, know exactly here to find their bowls and spoons...
We are regulars at the Bedford center branch . Love it there .Always so clean and friendly , helpful staff. The Sorbets are my favorite , although all the froyo's are good . Good range of toppings...
Nothing to recommend this franchise except that kids love the bright colours and variety.I've found creamier, tastier, made from real yoghurt and not powder at Pureberry. This is craft yoghurt...