If you’re looking for the best frozen yoghurt joint in Johannesburg then check out Wakaberry. Established in Durban, May 2011, Wakaberry offers 100% real frozen yoghurt fermented the traditional way. Their flavours vary from store to store but you can rest assured your traditional favourites will be available. So if you’re feeling for a froyo, visit Wakeberry asap!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Do Meat-Free Mondays The Right Way With Doppio Zero
- SkyRoomLive & 947 Present Helivation
- Sandton City Stores Open During Lockdown Level 4
- The Capital Hotels & Apartments Launches The Self–Isolation Hotel With Discovery Health
- The Maslow’s Chef Shares A Comforting Lockdown Recipe For You To Try At Home
- Jozi Cares Au Pairs
- Del Forno Sunninghill
- Chilton's Refrigeration
- Doppio Zero South Africa
- CANCELLED: F1 Festival: Heineken® F1 Joburg Festival
- CANCELLED: Ntosh Mandlingozi's First Ever One-Man Show - Sober Sex
- What To Do This Saint Patrick’s Day
Wakaberry is a franchise restaurant. This branch is located in the Sandton area of Johannesburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 18 reviews
A delicious, refreshing and healthy alternative dessert for my two little girls, Wakaberry never fails to delight them. They love the self service, know exactly here to find their bowls and spoons...
We are regulars at the Bedford center branch . Love it there .Always so clean and friendly , helpful staff. The Sorbets are my favorite , although all the froyo's are good . Good range of toppings...
Nothing to recommend this franchise except that kids love the bright colours and variety.I've found creamier, tastier, made from real yoghurt and not powder at Pureberry. This is craft yoghurt...