Thyme On Nicol is an unassuming spot with a deliciously diverse yet affordable menu which include toasties, coffee, salads, smash-burgers, fish cakes and decent sushi (straight from their sushi bar!) to name a few. Situated at Pick n Pay on William Nicol Drive, the restaurant serves fresh produce from the supermarket itself. So it would be advisable to have an eating session at Thyme on Nicol before you start shopping! The food here maintains a high standard, and offers a meal for any occasion.
Have you been here? Rate and Review your experience below!
- Images by Jan Neethling Exhibition
- Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- The Artistic Palate with Chef Wandile Mabaso
- Grande Launch Of The Coachman's Crossing Farmers Market
- 'Genie in a Bottle' By Taher Jaoui
- Moms & Daughters Paint Day At Café del Sol Botanico
- Outrun The Rest At The Campus Run - Winter Edition
- Gin And Chocolate Pairing At Cafè Del Sol Botanico
- Beauty Masterclass With Sir John Is Back With A Bang
- Come Be Adventurous At Jozi X
- Garmin Super Kids Fun Day
- SPAR Carols by Candlelight with Jacaranda FM Johannesburg
Thyme on Nicol is located in Pick n Pay itself, at the corner of William Nicol and Republic Road.
Venue Name:Thyme On Nicol
Corner William Nicol and Republic Road, Bryanston, Sandton, Johannesburg
Opening Hours:Monday- Friday: 07h00 - 20h00, Saturday: 07h00 - 18h00, Sunday: 08h00 - 16h00
Price Range:R200 for two
Type of Cuisine:Café
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 107 reviews
A truly awesome hidden gem. Their food is delicious, their prices are reasonable and staff friendly. A place to go and drink a glass of wine with the ladies..
Centrally located. Ample parking and a great menu for breakfast or lunch. Try the pawpaw for breakfast. Great coffee too.
Enjoyed a delicious meal with a friend. The sushi was fresh and tasty. Best part- Wednesday is half price 😀