The Whippet is formed around the ethos of a lifestyle approach to business; where they celebrate the butchers, the barristers, the bakers, the growers, the businessmen and women and the artists who make neighbourhoods tick. Pop into The Whippet for that first cup of premium roasted coffee and some breakfast in the morning, or feast on scrumptious cakes or a relaxed lunch.
All of the food is made from scratch and the newest addition to their menu is a range of gluten-free cakes. Going beyond the requirements of a normal coffee shop, The Whippet also offers barista courses for coffee enthusiasts, locally made and sourced designer products as well as cake Tuesdays!
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- El Jalapeño Is The Hottest Mexican Spot In The City
- Hashi Fusion Is Your New Sushi and Seafood Hangout In Linden
- Best Bookstores In Linden
- Nat Geo & Consol @ The Linden Market
- Klein River Cheese Tasting
- Elvis Blue - Live at Theatre in the Park
- Holiday Cooking Bootcamp For Little Chefs
- Taste Destination Mozambique At Choo Choo Junction
- Delicious Taste To No End At This Cafeteria In Linden
- Tonic & Tanen Marries Wine And Spirits Perfectly
- 'Hot' Curry Spots Around The City
- The Whippet Will Soon Call Melville Their Second Home!
The Whippet is located in Linden.
Venue Name:The Whippet
34 Seventh street, Linden, 2198 Johannesburg, South Africa
Opening Hours:Mon – Thu 6:30 AM to 4 PM | Fri - 6:30 AM to 4:30 PM | Sat - 7 AM to 3 PM | Sun - Closed
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 197 reviews
Wonderful to find The Whippet open on a Sunday. Delicious breakfast. Efficient pleasant service. Bit noisy.
Great place for a light lunch, good coffee and something sweet if so inclined. A vibrant place where friends meet and eat.
Jenna M Says:
Whippet coffee shop in Linden has become our fave spot not only for their awesome 7am mimosa's and friendly service but also their amazing menu flavours . I recently took up the challenge, and...