The [email protected] is the newest artisanal food, produce market and lifestyle emporium, which is sure to become one of Joburg’s most popular destinations. Expect a selection of 40 market stalls comprising of Biltong Boutique, Baha Taco, Dee Oyster Bar & Champagne Bar, Mmojo Five Star Street Chef foodtruck, Paul’s Homemade Ice Cream, Fabricana African Prints, Bean There Coffee Company and much more. With over 500 seats available, there is simply no excuse not take the entire family along and indulge in an evening of good food and live music.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Here's What You Can Get Up To In November!
- BebedeParis South Africa Offers An Exciting Product Called Baby Friendly Companies
- Must-Visit Restaurants In The City: November 2020
- Explore These Family-Friendly Activities For All Ages!
- Black Friday In Johannesburg Is Here 2020
- Get Your Taste Buds Ready, Restaurant Week Is Back!
- Time To Choose Your 7-Piece Clarins Gift
- Let’s Catch A Taxi In Jozi
- Casinos In Johannesburg
- Things To Do In Johannesburg
- Explore Johannesburg South
- Explore Johannesburg North
The [email protected] is located in the historic warehouses on the Western Edge of Joburg City (Ferreirastown). The address is 1 Fox Street and parking is available off Alexander Street (corner Marshall & Alexander Street).
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 75 reviews
1 Fox has a number of interesting places to tantalise your taste buds. Having been here a few times, with colleagues for a quick bite or family on a Sunday, the vibe is relaxed and we all get to...
Kevin P Says:
Arrived Sunday morning at approx 11.30am no one was around we were told that most places only open later. We left and went elsewhere.
Rene C Says:
For a unique Johannesburg experience, head over to little fox cocktail bar in Maboneng precinct for a great vibe.