The Sheds@1Fox is the newest artisanal food, produce market and lifestyle emporium, which is sure to become one of Joburg’s most popular destinations. Expect a selection of 40 market stalls comprising of Biltong Boutique, Baha Taco, Dee Oyster Bar & Champagne Bar, Mmojo Five Star Street Chef foodtruck, Paul’s Homemade Ice Cream, Fabricana African Prints, Bean There Coffee Company and much more. With over 500 seats available, there is simply no excuse not take the entire family along and indulge in an evening of good food and live music.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Krispy Kreme Gets Creepy Just In Time For The Addams Family Release
- MercyMe South Africa Tour
- Who Will Be The Ultimate Wing Man?
- To Cronut Or To Donut? That Is The Question
- Places Where You Can Get That Mexican Flavour
- Must-Try Egg Inspired Food And Restaurants
- A Gentleman's Guide To Preparing For Movember
- Motherland Coffee Company VS Father Coffee
- Different Clubs To Explore In Joburg
- Travel On A Latin Inspired Journey Around Joburg
- Where To Enjoy the Rugby World Cup Final
- Basketball Clubs In The City
The Sheds@1Fox is located in the historic warehouses on the Western Edge of Joburg City (Ferreirastown). The address is 1 Fox Street and parking is available off Alexander Street (corner Marshall & Alexander Street).
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 75 reviews
1 Fox has a number of interesting places to tantalise your taste buds. Having been here a few times, with colleagues for a quick bite or family on a Sunday, the vibe is relaxed and we all get to...
Kevin P Says:
Arrived Sunday morning at approx 11.30am no one was around we were told that most places only open later. We left and went elsewhere.
For a unique Johannesburg experience, head over to little fox cocktail bar in Maboneng precinct for a great vibe.