The Sheds@1Fox is the newest artisanal food, produce market and lifestyle emporium, which is sure to become one of Joburg’s most popular destinations. Expect a selection of 40 market stalls comprising of Biltong Boutique, Baha Taco, Dee Oyster Bar & Champagne Bar, Mmojo Five Star Street Chef foodtruck, Paul’s Homemade Ice Cream, Fabricana African Prints, Bean There Coffee Company and much more. With over 500 seats available, there is simply no excuse not take the entire family along and indulge in an evening of good food and live music.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Top Jozi Destinations To Visit Once Lockdown Is Over
- Don't Miss International Burger Day!
- Four Great Hacks To Keep Your Food Fresh During Lockdown
- Finding Stillness - An Introduction to Mindfulness
- International Yoga Day 2020
- Support Your Favourite Local Restaurant By Buying Vouchers To Use Post-Lockdown
- Lockdown Lowdown With Lindiwe Dim
- Lockdown Lowdown With Zolfreckles
- Apple Music launches Africa Month Celebration
- Make Yoga Fun For The Kids At Home
- Four Ways To Survive The Lockdown
- Kitty And Puppy Haven Are In Need Of A Helping Hand
The Sheds@1Fox is located in the historic warehouses on the Western Edge of Joburg City (Ferreirastown). The address is 1 Fox Street and parking is available off Alexander Street (corner Marshall & Alexander Street).
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 75 reviews
1 Fox has a number of interesting places to tantalise your taste buds. Having been here a few times, with colleagues for a quick bite or family on a Sunday, the vibe is relaxed and we all get to...
Kevin P Says:
Arrived Sunday morning at approx 11.30am no one was around we were told that most places only open later. We left and went elsewhere.
Rene C Says:
For a unique Johannesburg experience, head over to little fox cocktail bar in Maboneng precinct for a great vibe.