The Sheds@1Fox is the newest artisanal food, produce market and lifestyle emporium, which is sure to become one of Joburg’s most popular destinations. Expect a selection of 40 market stalls comprising of Biltong Boutique, Baha Taco, Dee Oyster Bar & Champagne Bar, Mmojo Five Star Street Chef foodtruck, Paul’s Homemade Ice Cream, Fabricana African Prints, Bean There Coffee Company and much more. With over 500 seats available, there is simply no excuse not take the entire family along and indulge in an evening of good food and live music.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- The Townhouse Rooftop
- Run Zone Fairland Walk
- The Innovative Journey Of How Skyrink Studios Changed The Game
- Cozy With Brian Temba
- Tap & Stand The Chance Of Winning A Trip To The Rugby World Cup 2019™!
- How to get the kids interested in the arts
- Planet Fitness Gives You 10 Essential Tips For Cold Winter Training
- Music Festivals and Concerts in Joburg: August - December 2019
- Magical Jozi-By-Nite Tour
- Feel And Look Beautiful With The Woolworths Beauty Range
- Bond With Your Little One At Baby College®
- Youth Month Celebrations: Dialogue On 'To choose or not to choose'
The Sheds@1Fox is located in the historic warehouses on the Western Edge of Joburg City (Ferreirastown). The address is 1 Fox Street and parking is available off Alexander Street (corner Marshall & Alexander Street).
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 73 reviews
For a unique Johannesburg experience, head over to little fox cocktail bar in Maboneng precinct for a great vibe.
One of the easiest places to access in downtown Joburg from the highway (especially since the southern section of the highway is now closed). Truly outstanding food and a microbrewery in a pleasant...
It was Chinese New Year and this place was a wonderful escape from the street craziness. We had a great meal in a lovely viby atmosphere