Best known for their American style burgers, Gourmet Garage is the perfect place to go to satisfy that burger craving. Not only are their burgers hugely filling, but you can enjoy your meal while watching live sports.
Gourmet Garage is also known for their treasured “Wall of Fame” on which they have photographs of artists such as Locnville and The Parlotones. If you would like to host a function at the restaurant, it is a great venue with a retro-cool vibe and décor. Though famously known for their burgers they also have a range of menus you can choose from. Plus their menus cater for everyone, from children to vegetarians.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Woodrock Animal Rescue Comedy Night
- Warm Up With New & Indulgent Winter High Teas At The Palazzo
- Owl Rescue Centre - Lion King Movie Night Fundraiser
- Johnnie Walker Whisky Pairing Evening
- Salsa Night Noche Latina
- Barry Hilton Live
- A Christmas Carol At Montecasino
- Jonathan Roxmouth in Lenny, Andrew, Steve and Me
- Here's To You - The Simon & Garfunkel Songbook
- Shakespeare's R & J at The Pieter Toerien Main Theatre
- Punchinello’s Launches A Brand-New Venetian-Style Winter Menu
- Beerhouse & Friends Beer Tasting
Gourmet Garage is located in Montecasino, situated in the Fourways area.
Venue Name:Gourmet Garage
Montecasino, Cnr of William Nicol & Witkoppen Rd, Fourways, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday: 12h00 - 22h00
Price Range:R150 pp
Type of Fun:Family Friendly Venues