The Fisherman’s Kitchen is a restaurant that specialises on a variety of seafood, amongst other things. They are a renowned take away spot for those who would like to enjoy their seafood on-the-go. Not only are they a classic fish and chips restaurant, their menu also includes calamari dishes, prawn dishes, seafood platters and a chicken menu. It is always packed with lunchtime specials and generous food portions for a reasonable price, making it worth a visit.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Kevin Collins - Liminality Exhibition
- Join In For Ladies Night At Rockets
- Lanser's On Main Does Bistro Right
- Q&A With Chef Lanser of Lanser's On Main
- Images by Jan Neethling Exhibition
- Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- The Artistic Palate with Chef Wandile Mabaso
- Grande Launch Of The Coachman's Crossing Farmers Market
- 'Genie in a Bottle' By Taher Jaoui
- Moms & Daughters Paint Day At Café del Sol Botanico
- Outrun The Rest At The Campus Run - Winter Edition
- Gin And Chocolate Pairing At Cafè Del Sol Botanico
The Fisherman’s Kitchen is located in Cramerview Shopping Centre in Bryanston.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 29 reviews
Highly recommended: convenient location, parking at the door, lovely decor and ambience, awesome food and good value portions. Try the fried calamari! Suggest chips as the best optional side (the...
Generous portions,reasonable prices and Friendly staff. Hubby was incredibly impressed with his calamari main.
The food is good I was very disappointed to see that the take aways are all in plastic and not recyclable. There are so many green options they could use rather. Popular place for Sunday lunch even...