The Cosmopolitan is located in the trendy area that is the Maboneng Precinct. The venue is known for being home to luxury lifestyle brands, a gallery and a Gastro Bar, thanks to the team at Cube Kitchen.
Plus, you can look forward to multiple stores that include fashion, grooming, the revived, historic Lion Bar as well as a restaurant and bar service in the large inner courtyard. Exquisitely curated, all the brands involved bring you a luxury experience in the city – international and Pan-African combined.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- There Lives Many Tales At The POPArt Theatre In Maboneng
- A Living Room On The Rooftop In Maboneng
- A Vibrant Sunday At The Market On Main In Maboneng
- Noodlebox Cinema Presents Kung Pow!
- The Bioscope's Big Night In – Rambo: First Blood (1982)
- The Bioscope Independent Cinema Presents Losing Lerato
- T.O & Ma-7 - POPArt Theatre
- Looking For Audrey
- Improv Play Off - Causing a Scene versus POPArt
- Exhibition | Moments of Making - Centre For The Less Good Idea
- The Crucifixion Of Amagqwirha