The Cosmopolitan is located in the trendy area that is the Maboneng Precinct. The venue is known for being home to luxury lifestyle brands, a gallery and a Gastro Bar, thanks to the team at Cube Kitchen.
Plus, you can look forward to multiple stores that include fashion, grooming, the revived, historic Lion Bar as well as a restaurant and bar service in the large inner courtyard. Exquisitely curated, all the brands involved bring you a luxury experience in the city – international and Pan-African combined.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- A Sunday Picnic In The Sky
- POPArt presents Thabang
- Brazilian Film Festival 2019 at The Bioscope
- Height, Weight And Age
- iNduku At The POPArt Theatre
- Jozi Gold Screenings at the Bioscope Independent Cinema
- You've Never Seen: Grave of the Fireflies
- Herbert Evans Art Shop Thrives In Maboneng
- Vintage Nouveau Burlesque Presents: Misfits XXXMas in July
- Life Four Rent
- For ONCE | Ghost Dimension - Memory Ritual. Scattered Song
- One Night In Nirvana: Gemini Edition