Easter Lunches At Emperors Palace
Gather your loved ones and hop your way to Emperors Palace for some scrumptious Easter lunch festivities. Over the long Easter weekend, they’ll have TWO festive options for you to choose from:
Easter Saturday High Tea
Join Emperors Palace for a whimsical afternoon complete with decadent treats to match. To find out more about this magical afternoon, email Aureliasreservations@emperorspalace.com.
- Date: Saturday, 20 April 2019 from 14:00 – 16:00
- Cost: R225 per person
- Venue: Aurelia’s Restaurant.
Sunday Easter Lunch at Rosetta’s
Make your way over to Rosetta’s Bistro for a lovely Easter Buffet Lunch perfect for the whole family. And to delight the little ones, they’ll get a special Easter treat! To book, contact Rosetta’s on Rosettasreservations@emperorspalace.com or call 011 928 1367.
- Date: Sunday, 21 April 2019 from 12:00 – 14:00 or 14:30 – 16:30
- Cost: R210 per person
- Venue: Rosetta’s Bistro, Emperors Palace.
The Fairway Hotel, Spa & Golf Resort
Looking to treat the family to something special in celebration of Easter? Be sure to book your spot at the Fairway’s Easter Sunday Lunch. At R495 per person (enquire for children’s rates), you’ll get a stunning buffet lunch offering only the best in Easter delights, live music for your entertainment, as well as something fun for the kids to keep them busy. Click here to take a look at what’s on the menu. To book, call 011 478 8000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Date: Sunday, 21 April 2019 from 12:30
- Cost: R495 per person
- Venue: The Fairway Hotel, Spa & Golf Resort, Setperk Road, Randpark, Randburg.
Easter At The Maslow’s Lacuna Bistro
On Easter Sunday, guests can enjoy quality family time over a mouthwatering seafood spread at The Maslow Sandton, while the little ones can run around with the Easter Bunny to search for chocolate eggs hidden all around the hotel’s magical, lush garden. Guests can expect many delicious items on their festive menu, including half shell New Zealand mussels poached in white wine and herbs with fresh garlic; smoked paprika Norwegian salmon flaked on garden peas and sweet baby corn, cinnamon roasted pumpkin and blue cheese, and a deconstructed Greek salad, just to name a few. To make a reservation, call 010 226 4815 or 010 226 4786 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Date: Sunday, 21 April 2019
- Cost: R495 per person and R250 per child under the age of 12 years.
- Venue: The Lacuna Bistro, The Maslow Sandton, 146 Rivonia Road, Sandton.
Meadow Green Restaurant In Irene
If you’re in Pretoria this Easter Sunday, be sure to book your Easter Sunday Lunch at the oh-so stunning countryside setting of Meadow Green Restaurant at African Pride Irene Country Lodge, Autograph Collection®. They will be putting on a spectacular Easter Sunday feast complete with a buffet lunch, a welcome drink on arrival as well as a special Easter egg hunt for the little ones. To book, call 012 667 6464 or email email@example.com.
- Date: Sunday, 21 April 2019 from 12:00 – 18:00
- Cost: R595 per person
- Venue: Meadow Green Restaurant, African Pride Irene Country Lodge, Nellmapius Drive, Irene, Pretoria.
Easter High Tea at The Michelangelo
To celebrate Easter in decadence and style, be sure to make your way to The Michelangelo in Sandton for a stunning Easter High Tea that’s sure to delight your sense. For enquiries regarding the menu and bookings, you can contact Ellen Kunene on 011 282 7463 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. But hurry, space is limited. Booking is essential.
- Date: Monday, 22 April 2019 from 13:00 –16:00
- Cost: R355 per person
- Venue: The Michelangelo, Nelson Mandela Square, 135 West Street, Sandton, Johannesburg.
Easter at The Hilton Sandton
Celebrate Easter at The Hilton Sandton! Spoil the whole family with a delicious Easter Sunday lunch buffet filled with an array of culinary flavours, as well as some fun activities to keep the kids entertained, including an Easter egg hunt! For more information and bookings, email email@example.com or call 011 322 1888. Booking is essential.
- Date: Sunday, 21 April 2019
- Cost: R440 per person
- Venue: The Hilton Sandton, 138 Rivonia Road, Sandown, Sandton, Johannesburg.
Easter Sunday Lunch at Casalinga
How about enjoying an Easter Sunday lunch out in the country? Sounds rather peaceful, doesn’t it? Tuck into a delicious treat at Casalinga, which will include loads of Easter favourites such as homemade, oven-baked bread; traditional Italian parma ham; potato dumplings in a creamy truffle sauce; prime beef fillet and a mouthwatering selection of delectable desserts. And, to delight the children, there will be an Easter egg adventure hunt and a jumping castle for their enjoyment. Booking is essential, so contact them on 011 957 2612 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Date: Sunday, 21 April 2019
- Cost: R550 per adult and R180 per child under 10
- Venue: Casalinga, Rocky Ridge Road, Muldersdrift.
Easter at The Black Eagle Boutique Hotel
Spend your Easter Sunday at the Black Eagle Boutique Hotel. They’ll be hosting a delicious Easter Sunday Lunch feast situated in their lush gardens, which will be followed by lovely festivities and fun for the children. They’ll enjoy an Easter egg hunt, a colouring competition, a jumping castle and, of course, a special guest appearance by the Easter Bunny! To check out their menu, click here. Also, booking is essential, contact them on 011 958 5225 or email@example.com.
- Date: Sunday, 21 April 2019 from 12:30.
- Cost: R390 per adult, R190 per child and children under 5 eat for free
- Venue: The Black Eagle Boutique Hotel, 88 Doreen Road, Poortview, Johannesburg.
Easter Weekend Specials at Stonehaven On Vaal
If you’re looking to get out of the city this Eater, we know just the place. Stonehaven on Vaal are going all-out with the Easter celebration this year! All weekend long, they have awesome Easter Weekend Specials that you and your family don’t want to miss. For the kids, there will be Easter egg hunts, all-day complimentary children’s activities, a colouring competition and a dedicated kiddies menu. And for the whole family, there’s a wide selection of feasts to choose from, whether you would like to stay on land or upon the Vaal River with their cruising buffets. Booking is essential, you can contact them on 016 982 2951/2 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Date: Friday, 19 April 2019 – Monday, 22 April 2019.
- Cost: From R86.80 to R423.50
- Venue: Stonehaven on Vaal, next to Baddrift Bridge, Vaal River, Vanderbijlpark.
Easter Sunday Lunch at Carnivore
Easter Sunday lunches are all about spending quality time with your loved ones and of course, feasting! And if you’re in search of a beast of a feast, then be sure to book your table at the Carnivore. This lunch has everything you could possibly imagine, from all different types of meat (including venison, crocodile and chicken livers) to salads galore and a decadent selection of desserts to round off your afternoon on a sweet note. Booking is essential, so be sure to contact them on 011 950 6000 or 0861 732 237.
- Date: Sunday, 21 April 2019 from 12:00 – 15:00.
- Cost: R295 per person. R160 per child under 12 years.
- Venue: Misty Hills Country Hotel, Conference Centre & Spa, Muldersdrift.
Know of other great places for Easter lunch not mentioned above? Let us know below!