Taboo is a stylish up-market club in wait for it… Sandton. Sandton is the new, or not so new home of the Johannesburg stock exchange, the uber stylish Sandton City Shopping Centre and many other classy destinations and Taboo fits in snuggly.
Porches, Jaguars and Hummers line the pavement outside and beautiful people can be found inside having the time of their lives, donning designer outfits and a clutch martini. The atmosphere is altogether fun, but not really a place to go if concentrating on saving during this temperate economic ‘climate’. The décor is second to none, with red and black wallpaper, red lighting and white leather couches…stylish.
This is the kind of place to go when in the mood for a proper throw down, put some money aside, tighten your blue suede shoes and get ready for the time of your life.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Sandton City Unveils NEW Daniel Wellington Store With #IconicLink Watch Launch
- Inside The Checkers Hyper World-Class Sustainable Store At Sandton City
- Sandton City Is Giving Areola Tattoos To Cancer Survivors This October
- What's On At The Auto & General Theatre On The Square
- TristanPlessis Studio Wins Best Overall Restaurant At The Restaurant & Bar Design Awards
- Life's A Picnic At The Maslow Hotel
- Johannesburg Pride 2019: Everything You Need To Know
- RMB WineX 2019
- Halloween In The Park
- Food Truck Friday At Mushroom Farm Park Sandton
- Michelangelo's Exec. Chef To Lead SA To Olympic Gold
- Breakfast At The Bread Basket