The Standard Bank Gallery is an exciting exhibition space situated in the heart of downtown Johannesburg. Since it opened in 1990, it has become one of the city’s foremost fine art venues.
Standard Bank is committed to developing the arts in many facets, but the Standard Bank Gallery in Johannesburg has to be one of the leaders in developing young artisitc talent in South Africa. Every year Standard Bank hands out the highly acclaimed and very prestigious Young Artist Award where young artists get the acknowledgement and recognition they need to launch a long-lived and successful career. The best part? Admission to the gallery is free!
To find out more about Standard Bank Gallery click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Cozy With Brian Temba
- Tap & Stand The Chance Of Winning A Trip To The Rugby World Cup 2019™!
- How to get the kids interested in the arts
- Planet Fitness Gives You 10 Essential Tips For Cold Winter Training
- Music Festivals and Concerts in Joburg: August - December 2019
- Magical Jozi-By-Nite Tour
- Feel And Look Beautiful With The Woolworths Beauty Range
- Bond With Your Little One At Baby College®
- Youth Month Celebrations: Dialogue On 'To choose or not to choose'
- Get To Know 4 Of The Top 10 World Class Competition Bartenders
- Must-See Theatre Shows For Kiddies - July to September 2019
- Take The Kids To These Top Joburg Libraries