The Standard Bank Gallery is an exciting exhibition space situated in the heart of downtown Johannesburg. Since it opened in 1990, it has become one of the city’s foremost fine art venues.
Standard Bank is committed to developing the arts in many facets, but the Standard Bank Gallery in Johannesburg has to be one of the leaders in developing young artisitc talent in South Africa. Every year Standard Bank hands out the highly acclaimed and very prestigious Young Artist Award where young artists get the acknowledgement and recognition they need to launch a long-lived and successful career. The best part? Admission to the gallery is free!
To find out more about Standard Bank Gallery click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Spice Up The Romance With Couples Cooking Classes
- Fashion Trends And The Places That Set Them
- Puzzle Pieces To The Perfect Leather Items
- Vibrant Places In Joburg That Artistic People Will Love
- School Holiday Programmes For Summer 2019
- Christmas With The Kids Is Sorted At Sunrise Sweet Market
- Explore Bits And Pieces Of Asia In Joburg
- Staycation Deals In The City
- 25th Annual Fashion Show And After Party
- Giorgia Angiuli Live SA Tour
- A Little Gem Lives In The Old Parktonian Sports Club - Rustic Cafe
- Drink Outings To Enjoy In Joburg