What Is It?
Social media has taken a new spin on marketing and selling one’s brand. Everyone has access to social media nowadays. Social media is playing a vital role to those who are consciously or unconsciously persuaded by these social media personalities. People follow people who interest them and somehow influence their thought process, way of dressing and lifestyle. There’s platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube that influencers use to get their fan base going this is to ensure that their personal brands are constantly growing.
If you are an influencer or want to build your own brand to be able to build relations with your followers and start monetising your social media accounts, then look no further this workshop is for you. The Social Media Masterclass is a practical workshop aimed at basic to intermediate level, created to help you move from being less informed to socially skilled. There’s levels to this event, as it covers the basics of social media to the more in-depth and serious parts of marketing, advertising, campaigns and sales through social media.
The following is what you should expect to learn about:
- Introduction to the social media landscape
- Social media strategy – brand relevance, channels to use, target markets, audience, goals, ROIs
- Content, blogging and web content
- Social media marketing and sales
- Influencer marketing
- Advertising on social media – what, which, how, goals & ROIs
- Social media for business – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, G+, Linkedin, YouTube
- Case examples – best practices, lessons learned and new ideas
When Is It?
Thursday, 15 February 2018 at 07:30 – 15:45
Where Is It?
Glenhove Conference Center, 52 Glenhove rd, Melrose, Johannesburg
How Much Is It?
Ticket are R 4 800 per person, visit Quicket to book a spot
For More Information
Please visit this website www.dylankohlstadt.com for more information.