A fun-filled food experience for all members of the family right in the heart of Fourways in the popular Cedar Square Centre – Smile Café Kids Emporium offers the ideal, spacious restaurant outing for mom, dad and kids of all ages.
- The Baby Steps To Banting About In Johannesburg
- Ultra South Africa 2020
- You Just Got SERVED With Zabanguni Gumede
- Where To Enjoy Christmas Carols In The City
- Fun Disciplines You Can Enroll The Kids In
- Jackson's Real Food Market VS Food Lovers Market
- Black Friday In Johannesburg Is Here
- Get Into The Festive Spirit With The Crazy Store
- Diesel Introduces Their Denim For Softies
- Brows - Wax, Tweeze or Thread?
- Afterglow 2019 - Embers Only
- Brutal Fruit Birthday Brunch
Smile Cafe at Cedar Square is a hidden treasure for adults and children alike. The kids can play under professional supervision while the grown ups enjoy some of the best comfort food around…
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 41 reviews
When Smile Cafe opened, it was quite nice. Good service, good food. It was quite central to where we live, so a very convenient place to take our boy to tire him out a bit. Over the past few months...
Don't even know where to start!!! The play facilities are wonderful, however the supposed Kids Crew was highly inattentive. They had nothing in stock - from drinks on their menu to food items...
Need a break, need a drink? Then this is a place where you can drop the kids and relax for an hour or two. Food is ok but the attraction is the play park for the kids. They love it!