What Is It?
Higher Ground Restaurant, on the St Stithians property, offers a unique dining experience that you need to try at least once in your lifetime. Book your spots, gather your friends and family, and enjoy a delicious meal up in the sky. You read correctly – 30.48 metres in the air to be exact. The lift accommodates 22 people around the table for every session, with three staff in the middle to ensure you’re catered and tended to. There are a number of different sky dining options to choose from, and each ticket includes your meal, the sky-high experience as well as the spectacular views of Joburg. Drinks are not included, but a cash bar is available. Guests need to arrive one hour prior to lift time booked in order to register. Visit their Facebook event page to see what’s on the menu.
When Is It?
Every Saturday from 09:00 to 21:00. Times for Saturday, 6 July 2019 are as follows:
- Breakfast Lift – 09:00 to 09:45
- Champagne Breakfast Lift – 10:15 to 11:00
- Lunch Lift – 11:30 to 12:30 | 13:00 to 14:00 | 14:30 to 15:30
- Afternoon Snack Lift – 16:00 to 17:00
- Plated Dinner Menu – 17:30 to 19:00 | 19:30 to 21:00
Where Is It?
Higher Ground Restaurant, St Stithians College Property, 40 Peter Place, Bryanston, Sandton, Johannesburg.
How Much Is It?
This experience costs between R450 and R900 per person, depending on which option you pick. Prices are as follows:
- Breakfast Lift – R475 per person
- Champagne Breakfast Lift – R575 per person
- Lunch Lift – R600 per person
- Afternoon Snack Lift – R450 per person
- Plated Dinner Menu – R900 per person
Contact them on 011 024 3433 or 081 247 1207 or via email at email@example.com to book now. There’s limited space available, so hurry.