Looking to study abroad but need guidance and assistance to set you in the right direction? Then don't miss the Global Education Study Abroad Expo, taking place at various venues across the country between 15 and 23 March 2020. Here are the Gauteng dates!
Study And Travel!
Deciding which international university to apply to is an important decision, made harder if you are unfamiliar with the processes, which is why you need guidance.
Global Education's Study Abroad Expo 2020 is the leading international education event that helps provide an opportunity for South African students to meet international universities that they represent, in person. Whether you wish to study for a diploma, undergraduate or postgraduate degree, this expo will help you find the right international university or college.
Over 45 international universities will be represented under one roof. All the events are FREE, simply pre-register on the Global Education website to avoid the registration queues on the day.
All local high school students, or postgraduate students and their parents are welcome to attend. All events, irrespective of venue, are open to the public.
Global Education has consistently sent students overseas for the last 14 years, which is why they are considered the professionals with a number of agency awards. They're the official authorised representative of over 250 universities and colleges around the world in countries such as the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK, Ireland, Mauritius and the Netherlands.
They assist self-funded students to study overseas by handling the application and student visa process. They also help counsel students in making the best decisions and where necessary, assist students secure on-campus accommodation and airport pick-up. Their offices are IELTS booking centres and are also a registered UCAS centre for all UK university applications.
Global Education's services include:
- Counseling every student individually to find out what their needs are and on what campus, and country they are interested in.
- Assisting students with exactly what documents are required to apply and how they need to be verified.
- Assisting with admissions and placement at international universities.
- Assisting with obtaining student accommodation.
- Assisting with student visa applications.
When And Where Is It?
The Global Education's Study Abroad Expo 2020 will take place at the following venues at these set times:
- Thursday, 19 March 2020 - Redhill School - 10:00 to 12:00
- Thursday, 19 March 2020 - Wanderers Club - 15:00 to 19:00
- Friday, 20 March 2020 - Saheti School - 10:00 to 12:00
- Friday, 20 March 2020 - St Mary's DSG in Pretoria - 15:30 to 17:00
How Much Is It?
Entry is FREE, just be sure to pre-book online at your preferred venue. Click on the links below to pre-book.
For More Information
For more information about the Global Education's Study Abroad Expo 2020, visit www.globaleducation.co.za.