The Sandton Field and Study Centre can be found in Parkmore and offers a variety of courses and programmes like art lessons, bridge, photography and web design, cooking classes as well as domestic cooking and home baking. There are also various clubs such as Pilates, senior exercise, Smoke Enders, stretch and tone body conditioning, Boot Camp for ladies and kids yoga. Language courses are also on offer such as English for second language speakers, TEFL, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and Zulu. The premises also has a restaurant, River Café, to sit back and enjoy a meal or drink. To find out more about the Sandton Field and Study Centre or about the classes/courses offered click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Sundays On The Lawn At Milk Bar
- The Dreemz Drag Comedy Show
- Embracing Spring In Joburg
- Eat More Plants
- Field Market
- Secret Sunrise Johannesburg Tribal Hearts
- Fabulous Craft and Food at The Field Market – August Edition
- Vegetarian Spring Festival
- Enjoy Korean Cuisine At Banchan
- Top Restaurants To Tuck Into This Winter
- Dine At Dylan's
- Dylan's Restaurant
The Sandton Field and Study Centre is a recreational park and community facility that focuses on the development of skills for all ages, be it for recreation or leisure.