Rockets serves everything from pizzas to prego rolls. They offer reasonably priced fresh, healthy meals for meat lovers and vegetarians. For those with a sweet tooth, the dessert menu is short and sweet offering chocolate Bar One cake, triple chocolate and nut brownies and ice-cream and home-made chocolate sauce. The restaurant also shows off a wine and cocktail selection, suitable to go with every meal.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- MG Professional
- POSTPONED: Karin Preller - Almost No Memory
- Little Women Comes To Egrek Cinema!
- Parasite Screening at Egrek Cinema
- A Slice Of Modern Italy In Parkhurst
- February Salsa And Bachata Party
- Trendy Joburg Spots
- Skin Love & Pampering Sessions At Aura Skincare And Nail Bar
- Savour The Flavour At Hudsons The Burger Joint
- Awesome Places To Eat In Vibrant Parkhurst
- Tailor Me Is Fashion And Dapper You Need, Gentlemen
- Grab A Coffee At These Brewing Genius Cafes In Parkhurst
Rockets is located in the trendy Parkhurst suburb.
- Venue Name:Rockets
Corner of 10th Street & 4th Avenue, Parkhurst, Johannesburg
- Opening Hours:Monday – Friday: 12h00 - 22h00 Saturday: 08h30 - 22h00, Sunday: 08h30 - 20h00
- Price Range:R300 for two
- :Fine Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 73 reviews
The vibe and food are good - we've been to this restaurant a few times and the meals have not disappointed ( we've tried the haloumi salad, camembert phylo pastry, spring rolls, cheese platter...
Brent B Says:
Drove past Hobart Centre this morning to stop for a quick coffee and saw Rickets open for breakfast. Thought to stop in and see what the breakfasts are about as I only know Rockets as a lunch dinner...
Too noisy and the food quality is inconsistant. Too much hype and not enough follow through. An owner on the floor with an embracing attitude and genuine concern and interaction with guests is...