Pines Resort is the perfect place to cool down during a hot Jozi summer with the family. There is a wide range of activities to splash into. This includes three different water slides: the speed slide, the mountain slide, and the aqua slide as well as an Olympic-sized and toddler swimming pool.
There isn’t a restaurant available , so customers are allowed to bring their own food and drink. The other facilities include change rooms, a lapa to hire out, lockers, jungle gyms and background music. Braai and picnic facilities are available too.
To find out more about Pines Resort click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Welcome To Cradlestone Mall
- Exploring The Spectacular Silverstar Casino
- Explore Johannesburg West & The West Rand
- Book Something To Look Forward To With Avianto's Gift Vouchers
- The Brand Boys
- Doppio Zero South Africa
- Silverstar Has A Feast of Fun Lined Up This March
- Trolls World Tour With Poppy
- Wine Down Showcase
- The 2020 American Express Winter Sculpture Fair
- Google Maps Locations That Are Rated The Best In Joburg
- Feel The Love At Silverstar This February
This day resort is situated just outside of Johannesburg in Krugersdorp and offers a fun-filled day for the whole family.
Venue Name:Pines Resort
Opening Hours:Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays: 9AM TO 5PM
Price Range:R100.00 per person over 1.2m, R50.00 per person under 1.2m and per pensioner (60 years for Ladies & 65 years for Gentlemen)
Entertainment:Family Friendly Venues