Perron is a vibrant and fun restaurant.. Celebrating and oozing Mexican culture, the restaurant has amazing Mexican food. If you love tequila, you also really love Perron! Treat yourself to a day or night of fun fiestas at this local favourite Mexican appreciation society.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Q&A With Chef Lanser of Lanser's On Main
- Images by Jan Neethling Exhibition
- Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- The Artistic Palate with Chef Wandile Mabaso
- Grande Launch Of The Coachman's Crossing Farmers Market
- 'Genie in a Bottle' By Taher Jaoui
- Moms & Daughters Paint Day At Café del Sol Botanico
- Outrun The Rest At The Campus Run - Winter Edition
- Gin And Chocolate Pairing At Cafè Del Sol Botanico
- Beauty Masterclass With Sir John Is Back With A Bang
- Come Be Adventurous At Jozi X
- Garmin Super Kids Fun Day
Perron is located in Illovo Junction, Illovo, Johannesburg. A new branch recently opened up at Hobart Grove Centre in Bryanston.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 141 reviews
This is a party venue for the more grounded individual. Their tequilla and Mexican beer menu is comprehensive. Lots of options and tasting options. The menu is conveniently focused to give you an...
The food was delicious, I’ve been missing Mexican food from back home in the states and this place hit the spot. I will be a returning customer for sure. The margaritas were delicious. Unfortunately...
Came here as staying locally. Nice buzz from the clientele drew is in. Food was good, Mexican themed rather than out and out Mexican, but well prepared and presented. Good staff and tasty food. Well...