Pata Pata is local café that serves a traditional African inspired cuisine. Their menu offers simple meals like burgers, wraps, salads and signature dishes including stuffed chicken breast, lamb shank, oxtail stew and crocodile wors. The restaurant is known for their live entertainment too with a regular live jazz tunes, making it a great spot for a chilled night out with friends.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Taking Everything Into Account - POPArt Theatre
- Play List By Craig Morris
- Black Girls in Literature
- Zakes Mda's The Mother of all Eating at POPArt Theatre
- For ONCE | Umsebenzi Ka Bra Shakes
- POPArt Theatre Presents The System
- Zethe Live at POPArt
- Joel Leonard does scenes from Hamlet at POPArt
- Afrotraction Warming The City
- WOW Poetry Slam At POPArt
- Women's Day Gin & Chocolate Pairing
- A Sunday Picnic In The Sky
Pata Pata restaurant is based in the heart of Johannesburg, on Arts on Main.
Venue Name:Pata Pata
286 Corner of Maritzburg Road and Fox Street, Maboneng Precinct, City and Suburban, Inner City, Johannesburg
Opening Hours:Monday – Sunday: 08h00 - 22h30
Price Range:R250 for two
Type of Cuisine:Café
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 233 reviews
This restaurant is located in the heart of the city of Johannesburg. It has a unique ambience with lots of interesting signs hanging all around. Customer service is extremely friendly and courteous...
Pata Pata, beyond the captivating name (from the Myriam Makeba song), is a lovely place to have a drink, eat fantastic burgers, seafood and classic South African dishes, in a relaxed and informal...
Wine list was extensive (ranged from 130r ish up) and offered some decent South African wines. There were also some good local beers and a range of cocktails. The food itself was generally very...