Pata Pata is local café that serves a traditional African inspired cuisine. Their menu offers simple meals like burgers, wraps, salads and signature dishes including stuffed chicken breast, lamb shank, oxtail stew and crocodile wors. The restaurant is known for their live entertainment too with a regular live jazz tunes, making it a great spot for a chilled night out with friends.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Mirari Gin & Chocolate Pairing
- 2019 Absa L’Atelier Exhibition
- Johannesburg Pride 2019: Everything You Need To Know
- Trendy Joburg Spots
- John And Yoko: Above Us Only Sky
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- There Lives Many Tales At The POPArt Theatre In Maboneng
- A Living Room On The Rooftop In Maboneng
- A Vibrant Sunday At The Market On Main In Maboneng
- Noodlebox Cinema Presents Kung Pow!
- The Bioscope's Big Night In – Rambo: First Blood (1982)
- The Bioscope Independent Cinema Presents Losing Lerato
Pata Pata restaurant is based in the heart of Johannesburg, on Arts on Main.
Venue Name:Pata Pata
286 Corner of Maritzburg Road and Fox Street, Maboneng Precinct, City and Suburban, Inner City, Johannesburg
Opening Hours:Monday – Sunday: 08h00 - 22h30
Price Range:R250 for two
Type of Cuisine:Café
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 239 reviews
Diane M Says:
We loved Pata Pata! The food was delicious! I had the hake. The fish was flakey and cooked to perfection. The wine was wonderful. And the jazz trio was talented and fun. The patrons and staff could...
First off, let me say that I am not a picky or critical person. I give people the benefit of the doubt and try to be as tolerant as possible. But when I feel a travesty has been committed, I have to...
Christopher S Says:
My South African friend kept raving about this place and told me how much I would enjoy when I came to visit from America. And I certainly did! There are a lot of food options from typical American...