Pata Pata is local café that serves a traditional African inspired cuisine. Their menu offers simple meals like burgers, wraps, salads and signature dishes including stuffed chicken breast, lamb shank, oxtail stew and crocodile wors. The restaurant is known for their live entertainment too with a regular live jazz tunes, making it a great spot for a chilled night out with friends.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Suburbs Of Johannesburg
- Entertainment In The Joburg CBD
- Hotels & Accommodation In Maboneng
- Welcome To Maboneng
- The Bioscope Finds A New Home At 44 Stanley
- Super Cool Saturdays @ Living Room
- Screenings of 'Knuckle City' at The Bioscope
- ONE NIGHT ONLY: Artificially Infeminated
- Word N Sound Awards
- WOW Poetry Season Premier
- Cuteness Begins At Pre-Loved KIDS Clothes In Maboneng
- For Once | Why Should I Hestitate?
Pata Pata restaurant is based in the heart of Johannesburg, on Arts on Main.
- Venue Name:Pata Pata
286 Corner of Maritzburg Road and Fox Street, Maboneng Precinct, City and Suburban, Inner City, Johannesburg
- Opening Hours:Monday – Sunday: 08h00 - 22h30
- Price Range:R250 for two
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 250 reviews
Very friendly staff and quick to order and service. We had lamb and curry both good dishes. The wine was adequate. Good restaurant overall with live music
Antoni V Says:
Very good restaurant located in Maboneng Precinct. Live music, modern decoration and nice atmosphere. Very good service and excellent meat dishes with sides in african style & different sauces...
David F Says:
I enjoyed dinner with friends here - as an introduction to South African foods. Good selection of local foods on the menu, which we ordered an assortment of foods and shared between us all. Very...