Shop Safely And Conveniently With Pick ‘n Pay!
To ensure that their shoppers continue to shop safely and conveniently during the pandemic and national lockdown, Pick ‘n Pay has introduced a brand-new avenue to help share the love with loved ones and get their essential shopping done. Introducing the Pick ‘n Pay digital grocery vouchers! While you’ll still be able to buy gift cards in-store, you’re now able to gift a Pick ‘n Pay digital grocery voucher to use at any Pick ‘n Pay in-store.
How It Works
- Simply login or register on Webtickets.
- Select Pick ‘n Pay digital grocery vouchers.
- Choose to gift R50, R100, R250, R500 or R1 000.
- Select payment method.
- Once payment has been confirmed, choose your next action: view, download, save your voucher online, or send the voucher to someone else via SMS or email.
- Recipients will receive a notification to say you sent them a Pick ‘n Pay digital grocery voucher and they’ll be given the voucher number to redeem when shopping in-store only.
- Each voucher has a unique voucher number and barcode.
- Keep digital grocery vouchers on hand for future too, just buy as many as you want and allocate them to recipients later from your Webtickets account.
- Vouchers are valid for three years.
Showing that you care for your loved ones during this lockdown has never been easier! And when you visit your nearest Pick ‘n Pay outlet to use these digital grocery vouchers, please remember to wear a mask and refrain from touching your face while in public and wash/sanitise your hands thoroughly as soon as you’re done shopping/have arrived home.
Check Out PnP Fresh Living For Delicious Ideas!
Now that you have your vouchers sorted, it’s time to go shopping for ingredients for hearty winter warmers and sweet treats to enjoy during lockdown! And if you’re short on inspiration, take a look at PnP’s Freshing Living Lockdown Edition! It’s got everything you need from delicious recipes and cooking fun for the kids to step-by-step guides and wellness reads to keep your mental and physical health in check.
Terms And Conditions Of The PnP Digital Grocery Vouchers
There are a few things that you need to keep in mind when purchasing and using the Pick ‘n Pay digital grocery vouchers. Here’s what you need to know.
- The Pick ‘n Pay digital grocery voucher is exchangeable for merchandise at all PnP retail outlets.
- The digital grocery voucher is valid for 36 months from date of last purchase. Thereafter, the voucher will be deactivated. The customer must contact Pick ‘n Pay to reactivate the voucher for further use.
- Misuse of this voucher constitutes fraud.
- The digital grocery voucher can be purchased in amounts of R50, R100, R250, R500 and a total balance of R1 000 per voucher.
- A limit of 50 PnP digital grocery vouchers can be purchased at a time.
- The digital grocery vouchers can be used as a valid tender on all products and services in-store.
- Each digital grocery voucher will have a unique code and can be used multiple times i.e. until all the funds on the voucher has been spent.
- The voucher can only be used as tender in-store at the point of sale.
- The digital grocery voucher may not be redeemed for cash and no credit balance will be given as cash.
- Vouchers can be purchased in-store with any valid tender.
- Vouchers are not refundable.
- Vouchers purchased online can be paid for via store, Credit Card or EFT.
- If the voucher is lost, stolen, sent to the incorrect person or the till slip fades, it is the customer’s responsibility and Pick ‘n Pay will not be liable for any loss suffered.
For More Information
For more information about the digital grocery vouchers, visit www.pnp.co.za.
You can also contact them on 0800 11 22 88.