The Foundation comprises of various Nirox manifestations such as The Sculpture Park in The Cradle of Humankind and the Maboneng Location. However, the outdoor sculpture park is well worth a visit as it is unlike any other art gallery in Johannesburg. Situated outdoors, visitors can contact Nirox and organise a guided tour through all the different works whilst hiking through the beautiful scenery of the Cradle of Humankind. The Sculpture park also invites different artists for residencies (both international and local) periodically, so that new work is constantly being generated.
To find out more about The Nirox Foundation click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- In Case You Missed It - The Global Casa Corona Festival
- The Global Casa Corona Festival For Sunset Lovers
- Die Van Coke Show at Barnyard Silverstar
- The Dark Side Of The Wall - Pink Floyd And The Doors Tribute
- Catch The Castle Lager Rugby Championship at Boktown Silverstar
- Honour The Fathers Music Concert In The Park
- Silverstar Is Going All Out With Hot Entertainment This Winter!
- The Makeup Masterclass By Ryno
- Fathers Day Car Show
- Oakfield Farm's Winter Bridal Expo 2019!
- Long to Long: Little Sun Walk With Nita's Kitchen
- Be A Warrior Amoungst The Scenic Views At Autumn Yoga At Nirox
Nirox Foundation is a private foundation set in 15 hectares of an extensive nature reserve in the heart of the Cradle of Humankind World Heritage Site.