The Foundation comprises of various Nirox manifestations such as The Sculpture Park in The Cradle of Humankind and the Maboneng Location. However, the outdoor sculpture park is well worth a visit as it is unlike any other art gallery in Johannesburg. Situated outdoors, visitors can contact Nirox and organise a guided tour through all the different works whilst hiking through the beautiful scenery of the Cradle of Humankind. The Sculpture park also invites different artists for residencies (both international and local) periodically, so that new work is constantly being generated.
To find out more about The Nirox Foundation click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Valentine's Blues Music Festival
- Mozart's Opera 'The Magic Flute' presented by The NIROX Foundation
- NIROX Open Day
- Silverstar Has Plenty Of Holiday Fun For You This Festive Season
- The Soil Shikisha Tour
- Bridal Expo Hosted At Oakfield Farm
- Silverstar Is Getting Festive!
- Don't Miss Santa’s World Of Wonder At Cradlestone Mall This December!
- ArteBOTANICA - Nirox Sculpture Park
- Don't Miss Barnyard Theatre Silverstar's Hot Year-End Party Show!
- Date Night Is Sorted With Silverstar's Night Out For 2
- The Waterfalls Market
Nirox Foundation is a private foundation set in 15 hectares of an extensive nature reserve in the heart of the Cradle of Humankind World Heritage Site.