The Foundation comprises of various Nirox manifestations such as The Sculpture Park in The Cradle of Humankind and the Maboneng Location. However, the outdoor sculpture park is well worth a visit as it is unlike any other art gallery in Johannesburg. Situated outdoors, visitors can contact Nirox and organise a guided tour through all the different works whilst hiking through the beautiful scenery of the Cradle of Humankind. The Sculpture park also invites different artists for residencies (both international and local) periodically, so that new work is constantly being generated.
To find out more about The Nirox Foundation click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Don't Miss Santa’s World of Wonder At Cradlestone Mall This December!
- ArteBOTANICA - Nirox Sculpture Park
- Don't Miss Barnyard Theatre Silverstar's Hot Year-End Party Show!
- Date Night Is Sorted With Silverstar's Night Out For 2
- The Waterfalls Market
- In Case You Missed It - The Global Casa Corona Festival
- The Global Casa Corona Festival For Sunset Lovers
- Die Van Coke Show at Barnyard Silverstar
- The Dark Side Of The Wall - Pink Floyd And The Doors Tribute
- Catch The Castle Lager Rugby Championship at Boktown Silverstar
- Honour The Fathers Music Concert In The Park
- Here's What To Expect At Silverstar This October!
Nirox Foundation is a private foundation set in 15 hectares of an extensive nature reserve in the heart of the Cradle of Humankind World Heritage Site.