Renamed Hyundai Sky Park, Mushroom Farm Park is equipped with an interactive children’s play area, an earth garden, amphitheatre, giant balloon riding facility, outdoor gym and duck pond. Dog walkers are welcome provided that their pooches are on a leash, and the neatly paved walkways are perfect for strollers or joggers. Entrance is free and there are security guards to ensure safety at all times. There are also tables, benches and clean public toilets available.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Planet Fitness Sweat Workout Party 2020
- Get Fit At These Outdoor Gyms In Joburg
- Annual Fashion Without Borders 2019
- Nelson Mandela Square Antique Fair
- Nik Rabinowitz In Dry White Comedy Show
- Stuart Taylor's Funny You Should Say That Comedy Show
- Vegan Fine Dining At Lexi's Healthy Eatery
- Top 10 Salad Spots In Joburg
- Exciting New Store Openings Plus Stuff To WIN!
- Pigalle Restaurant
- Mushroom Farm Park
As part of Hyundai’s investment in greening environmental projects, Hyundai has secured the rights to Mushroom Farm Park for two years. The beautiful park, in the heart of Sandton, provides the perfect place to enjoy nature in a secure environment.
Venue Name:Mushroom Farm Park
Sandown, Sandton, Johannesburg, 2031.
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday: 08h00 - 18h00
Price Range:Adults R95, kids under 10 pay R65.
Entertainment:Reserves and Parks