Mo-Zam-Bik embraces Mozambican décor and cuisine to the fullest; you’d swear you are in Mozambique! Their menu is filled with mouthwatering food that not only pleases the tastebuds but also catches the eye. The restaurant also hosts events, should you wish to attend some or host with them. Best part, the restaurant is family friendly so both the young and old are treated like royals!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Shall We Dance Free Lessons At Chicago's Piano Bar
- Day of the Dead Tequila Party at Chicago's Piano Bar
- Here's Why You Need To Visit Lifestyle Garden Centre
- Halloween Happy Hour - The Fairway
- Halloween Weekend Costume Party
- KWV Brandy Tasting
- #SupportLocal: Park Drive Veterinary Clinic, VET On Wheels
- Romantic Couples Class
- The Joburg Open
- Catching Up With Leigh-Ann Smith, Owner Of Feminite
- Top 10 Places To Spend NYE 2016
Mo-Zam-Bik is located in Randpark Ridge, Johannesburg.
Shop 1 Trinity Village Knoppiesdoring str, Randburg, Johannesburg
Opening Hours:Mon: 16:00 – 21:00 | Tues: 12:00 – 21:30 | Wed - Thurs: 12:00 – 22:00 | Fri & Sat: 12:00 – 23:00 | Sun: 12:00 – 20:30
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 590 reviews
The new Fourways Mozambik was very disappointing. How do you serve inedible prawns inedible sauce and inedible chips at a Portuguese restaurant. Prego Roll with no sauce and ice cream and chocolate...
Great attitude from the staff. Simple menu, I chose the prawn resoles for a starter and the calamari peri peri with stir fried vegetables. but really good taste. It was a trifle expensive for the...
We hadn’t visited for a while and were a little disappointed in that the place has lost some of its character and is now just another chain. Food is still good and the service ok