Mo-Zam-Bik embraces Mozambican décor and cuisine to the fullest; you’d swear you are in Mozambique! Their menu is filled with mouthwatering food that not only pleases the tastebuds but also catches the eye. The restaurant also hosts events, should you wish to attend some or host with them. Best part, the restaurant is family friendly so both the young and old are treated like royals!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Market Magnet
- Leap Year Party At Chicago's Piano Bar
- Shall We Dance Free Lessons At Chicago's Piano Bar
- Day of the Dead Tequila Party at Chicago's Piano Bar
- Here's Why You Need To Visit Lifestyle Garden Centre
- Halloween Happy Hour - The Fairway
- Halloween Weekend Costume Party
- KWV Brandy Tasting
- #SupportLocal: Park Drive Veterinary Clinic, VET On Wheels
- Romantic Couples Class
- The Joburg Open
- Catching Up With Leigh-Ann Smith, Owner Of Feminite
Mo-Zam-Bik is located in Randpark Ridge, Johannesburg.
Shop 1 Trinity Village Knoppiesdoring str, Randburg, Johannesburg
Opening Hours:Mon: 16:00 – 21:00 | Tues: 12:00 – 21:30 | Wed - Thurs: 12:00 – 22:00 | Fri & Sat: 12:00 – 23:00 | Sun: 12:00 – 20:30
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 630 reviews
Tami K Says:
Excellent food, really good setting too when you sit outside on the patio. The Chorico Porta and calamari were excellent! Will be back!
The food at all Mozambik is true Portuguese, well priced and tasty. The waiter Solly Gallio was attentive and presented well. Order was correct, quick and sent out at the same time
Thank you to the best waitress Popo(Portia) who was such a gem managing our big table. She was so attentive and we never had to look for her and we never went without a drink. She made the experience...