Mo-Zam-Bik embraces Mozambican décor and cuisine to the fullest; you’d swear you are in Mozambique! Their menu is filled with mouthwatering food that not only pleases the tastebuds but also catches the eye. The restaurant also hosts events, should you wish to attend some or host with them. Best part, the restaurant is family friendly so both the young and old are treated like royals!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Leap Year Party at Chicago's Piano Bar
- Shall We Dance Free Lessons At Chicago's Piano Bar
- Day of the Dead Tequila Party at Chicago's Piano Bar
- Here's Why You Need To Visit Lifestyle Garden Centre
- Halloween Happy Hour - The Fairway
- Halloween Weekend Costume Party
- KWV Brandy Tasting
- #SupportLocal: Park Drive Veterinary Clinic, VET On Wheels
- Romantic Couples Class
- The Joburg Open
- Catching Up With Leigh-Ann Smith, Owner Of Feminite
Mo-Zam-Bik is located in Randpark Ridge, Johannesburg.
Shop 1 Trinity Village Knoppiesdoring str, Randburg, Johannesburg
Opening Hours:Mon: 16:00 – 21:00 | Tues: 12:00 – 21:30 | Wed - Thurs: 12:00 – 22:00 | Fri & Sat: 12:00 – 23:00 | Sun: 12:00 – 20:30
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 596 reviews
The was very tasty but selection of the menu limited since they don’t have Portuguese sardines and its my favorite
As my wife and I entered the beautiful Portuguese vibe, nice warm lit and authentic music in the background, you like you're on an island , we were properly welcomed and taken to our reserved table...
Lawrence, great service and good food, very welcoming at all times.... can dine here anytime!!! Best stuff with the best service 😊