Mo-Zam-Bik embraces Mozambican décor and cuisine to the fullest; you’d swear you are in Mozambique! Their menu is filled with mouthwatering food that not only pleases the tastebuds but also catches the eye. The restaurant also hosts events, should you wish to attend some or host with them. Best part, the restaurant is family friendly so both the young and old are treated like royals!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Market Magnet
- Leap Year Party At Chicago's Piano Bar
- Shall We Dance Free Lessons At Chicago's Piano Bar
- Day of the Dead Tequila Party at Chicago's Piano Bar
- Here's Why You Need To Visit Lifestyle Garden Centre
- Halloween Happy Hour - The Fairway
- Halloween Weekend Costume Party
- KWV Brandy Tasting
- #SupportLocal: Park Drive Veterinary Clinic, VET On Wheels
- Romantic Couples Class
- The Joburg Open
- Catching Up With Leigh-Ann Smith, Owner Of Feminite
Mo-Zam-Bik is located in Randpark Ridge, Johannesburg.
- Venue Name:Mo-Zam-Bik
Shop 1 Trinity Village Knoppiesdoring str, Randburg, Johannesburg
- Opening Hours:Mon: 16:00 – 21:00 | Tues: 12:00 – 21:30 | Wed - Thurs: 12:00 – 22:00 | Fri & Sat: 12:00 – 23:00 | Sun: 12:00 – 20:30
- :Family Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 606 reviews
Excellent food excellent service from Thabani. Bilene prawns delicious. Chicken and prawn combo excellent. Tk the manager also checked in. Lovely evening
We have been to Mo-zam-bik on Beyers Naude many time before and the food and service is always good. However this evening was decidedly the best meal we have had there! We all had the sea food...
Traveling with colleagues we decided to see what Mozambik was all about. From the greeting at the door, to the nuts on the table and incredible prawns we were all very impressed. Will definately come...