This is a pet friendly countryside eatery, surrounded by lush and tranquil gardens and an abundance of bird life. This Guest House is surrounded by great land to host different events.
Set outside Johannesburg, you get to enjoy a peaceful afternoon and indulge in delicious food, good company, great coffee, cocktails and home-baked delights.
This is perfect venue for baby showers, weddings, bachelor parties and so much more. There is also a wonderful playground to keep the little ones entertained.
Have you been here? Rate and Review your experience below!
- Explained: Why You Didn’t Get That Job
- WIN Tickets To See Matthew Mole & GoodLuck LIVE "On The Lawn"
- Welcome To Southgate Mall
- Abeco Tanks: Sustainable Water Storage Solutions in South Africa
- Welcome To Clearwater Mall
- Relax In Luxury At The Little Tuscany Boutique Hotel
- Old Town Italy Brings La Dolce Vino To Joburg
- Aurum Restaurant Introduces Summer 2020 Menu
- Basalt Presents A Stellar Pop-Up Chef Dining Series
- Here's What You Can Get Up To In November!
- BebedeParis South Africa Offers An Exciting Product Called Baby Friendly Companies
- Welcome To Maponya Mall
Miss Grace Country Food House is situated in the south of Johannesburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 38 reviews
Miss Grace is one of my favorite spots for breakfast or coffee. A lovely country feeling with beautiful decorationsThe menu offers something for everyone, from vegetarian dishes to cake...
Nice character restaurant to have lunch with family and friends surrounded by beautiful gardens, including a safe area for young kids to play. Food selection is not substantial but what was on offer...
This is a lovely option in the south of Johannesburg and manages to combine the country feeling with a quaint and unique atmosphere.Choose between tables in side and outside to enjoy the...