Metzuyan serves kosher meat and the restaurant is under the supervision of the Beth Din. Their menu includes meat, chicken, sushi, teppanyaki and vegetarian options. They also serve a range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
The restaurant is available for booking, with high tech audio visual equipment should you need it and a private room for smaller functions. With monthly specials and under 12 kids meals available, there is no reason not to go and treat your family.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Make A Difference At Killarney Mall's 2020 Stationery Drive
- It's A Beauty And Grooming World At Killarney Mall
- Andre Rieu: Shall We Dance?
- Celebrate The Rugby With Killarney Mall
- CineCentre Killarney Mall - The Home Of Nebula Cinemas
- Food Journey's Around The World At Killarney Mall
- Experience The CineCentre Treatment In Killarney Mall
- Don't Miss The January Edition of Final Friday Foodie Market
- Don Giovanni
- Spend & Win At Killarney Mall This Festive Season
- Halloween Fun For Kids At Killarney Country Club
- Brunch for Breasts - Breast Cancer Awareness
Metzuyan Restaurant is located in Killarney Mall on Riviera Road.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 16 reviews
Cherie F Says:
We were looking for a kosher meat restaurant in Johannesburgand Metsuyan was recommended by several locals. We were not disappointed. My husband and I had the ribs which were absolutely delicious and...
Obviously not the same restaurant that got all the bad reviews 3 years ago. We had huge portions and very tasty meal, the chicken stack, Lamb chops, Steak and ribs all were outstanding and marinated...
We had a business meeting here and all parties enjoyed the food. There is a wide selection of tastes from Mediterranean through European to Asian foods. And you can't beat the south african steaks...