Mama Mexicana is a Mexican restaurant that serves traditional mouth-watering cuisine. The restaurant known for their spicy, chilli dishes in the form of nachos, chilli poppers, stuffed jalapeno, enchilada chicken, stuffed peppers, chimichangas, quesadillas, chilli bowls and a variety of vegetarian meals too. Mama Mexicana also serves traditional Mexican beer to wash down every meal. If you’re in for a Mexican Fiesta, then try out Mama Mexicana.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Iwisa - The Fist At POPArt
- Dance Double Bill At POPArt Theatre
- Nakhane's You Will Not Die SA Tour
- Artish Event
- Shopping Up A Storm At The Maboneng Precinct
- The Art of Comics Film Screenings: Polina
- Special Screening of 'Burkinabe Rising' (with Q&A)
- Maboneng Pride Art Festival
- Mirari Gin & Chocolate Pairing
- 2019 Absa L’Atelier Exhibition
- Johannesburg Pride 2019: Everything You Need To Know
- Trendy Joburg Spots
Mama Mexicana is located in Joburg’s trendy Maboneng Precinct.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 52 reviews
I am a big fan of Mexican food and I must say I was not disappointed! The food was fantastic, the staff was wonderful and the atmosphere was perfect. You have to try the pulled pork tacos.
The wife and I decided to drop in on the strength of the reviews so far - a good decision! It is not a pretentious place but the decor is pleasing. The staff were welcoming and friendly. The food...
Decided to try this restaurant on my last day in Jo burg as it was close to the guesthouse I was staying at. Inside was well decorated and staff were friendly and pleasant. Opted for fish tacos...