Mama Mexicana is a Mexican restaurant that serves traditional mouth-watering cuisine. The restaurant known for their spicy, chilli dishes in the form of nachos, chilli poppers, stuffed jalapeno, enchilada chicken, stuffed peppers, chimichangas, quesadillas, chilli bowls and a variety of vegetarian meals too. Mama Mexicana also serves traditional Mexican beer to wash down every meal. If you’re in for a Mexican Fiesta, then try out Mama Mexicana.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- The Bioscope Finds A New Home At 44 Stanley
- Super Cool Saturdays @ Living Room
- Screenings of 'Knuckle City' at The Bioscope
- ONE NIGHT ONLY: Artificially Infeminated
- Word N Sound Awards
- WOW Poetry Season Premier
- Cuteness Begins At Pre-Loved KIDS Clothes In Maboneng
- For Once | Why Should I Hestitate?
- Special Valentine's Day Screenings Of: True Romance
- Free Screening Of The Oscars
- Explore The Hallmark House In Maboneng
- The Bioscope Presents The 2020 Oscar Nominated Short Films Festival
Mama Mexicana is located in Joburg’s trendy Maboneng Precinct.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 52 reviews
I am a big fan of Mexican food and I must say I was not disappointed! The food was fantastic, the staff was wonderful and the atmosphere was perfect. You have to try the pulled pork tacos.
The wife and I decided to drop in on the strength of the reviews so far - a good decision!It is not a pretentious place but the decor is pleasing. The staff were welcoming and friendly.The food...
Decided to try this restaurant on my last day in Jo burg as it was close to the guesthouse I was staying at. Inside was well decorated and staff were friendly and pleasant. Opted for fish tacos...