Just as their philosophy states, Kai Thai Spa at Montecasino aims to preserve and promote the fantastic tradition of authentic Thai massages as a therapeutic treatment for stress, muscle pain and associated physical ailments. This hype is located in the hype of one of South Africa’s popular casinos, but offers a serene and calm experience.
They offer a range of massage & therapy treatments, designed to leave patrons invigorated and feeling full of life. Their treatments include Reflexology treatments for the feet, neck, back and shoulder Massages. As well as varieties of the Traditional Thai Massage.
Not only doe Kai Thai offer authentic Thai treatments and massages, it also serves as a part restaurant the offers traditional Thai dishes and cuisine. Loyalty Cards, specials and VIP Cards are available to ensure the ultimate Kai Thai experience.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- King Of The Whip
- Italian Style Leisure At Montecasino
- Woodrock Animal Rescue Comedy Night
- Four People With 50 Years Service & Memories At Montecasino
- Glamour - A Night Of Sparkle
- Ladies Lunch With Estée Lauder
- Flying Fish Presents Masego's Backyard Flavour Chillas
- Joburg Ballet's Cinderella
- 2018 Women's Lifestyle Expo
- Doritos New Bold Flavour At The Festival Del Mexico
- The Holiday Expo At Montecasino 2018
- TMZ Annual Gala Dinner
Kai Thai Spa (Monecasino) is a branch amongst other Kai Thai Spas, located in Montecasino Boulevard, Fourways.
- Venue Name:Kai Thai Spa
Shop U61 Montecasino Boulevard
William Nicol Drive
- Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday: 11h00 - 23h00
- Price Range:R200 - R500 (prices vary due to the duration and type of treatment)
- Health and Beauty:Pamper
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 4 reviews
I was staying at SunSquare, so Kia was very convenient for me. I walked in without a booking and they were able to accommodate me straight away. You are taking up two flights of stairs to where...
The place is filthy and not maintained...no one available to do traditional Thai as booked...our previous experience Aura Spas are much better ....won't be back.
Tarryn A Says:
Affordable prices, spa tray are great. Pure natural surroundings. Guests are treated like kings and queens. Great opportunity to stay for the day or sleep in one of the guest rooms, fantastic!!!