This year has been a challenging one, but we came together with the spirit of Mzansi and did what our beautiful country is known to do every single time. Together, we reignited travel all over again. With that in mind, we come bearing exciting news: The Great South African Sale is just a Sho’t Left away as September closes in!
Hold Up, What Is The Great South African Sale?
Hosted by South African Tourism and Sho't Left, The Great South African Sale is a seven-day expedition of travel deals from across the country. From hostels to hotels and everything in between can be found. Whether you’re looking for bustling city vibes, a bush getaway, surfing, and sandy beaches; or off-the-beaten-path adventures, there’s no doubt that you’ll be spoilt for choice across all nine provinces.
The choices are endless, and affordable with up to 50% discounted travel packages during Sho’t Left Travel Week. And remember, you can buy now and travel later. So, if you’ve been wondering what to get that family or friend who has everything – get them an experience they will never forget! Get them a Sho’t Left! Wondering how to show appreciation to your support group – say thank you with a Sho’t Left! Looking for that extra bonus to your year-end Stokvel stocking, get a Sho’t Left!
When Is The Great South African Sale?
With the Great South African Sale, you will find all of this and more... for less! From 06 to 12 September 2021, get going and plan your next adventure. To get you going, how about you keep it simple with a one-day outdoor excursion in one of our endless hiking trails and over 20 national parks open for you to marvel at. With beautiful views on offer, this is a gentle way to appreciate the great outdoors.
Amazing! Where Can I Find These Deals?
Visit www.shotleft.co.za from 06 to 12 September 2021 and book your next getaway online. Because nothing is more fun than a Sho’t Left.
For more information about The Great South African Sale and Sho't Left Travel Week, contact South African tourism:
Bojanala House, 90 Protea Road, Chislehurston, Johannesburg, 2196
+27(0)11 895 3000
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Travel Advice
Considering travel during the pandemic? Take precautions to protect yourself from COVID-19.
Follow these steps to protect yourself and others when you travel:
- Maintain a distance of 6 feet (2 metres) between you and others as much as possible.
- Avoid contact with anyone who is sick.
- Limit contact with frequently touched surfaces, such as handrails, elevator buttons and kiosks. If you must touch these surfaces, use hand sanitizer or wash your hands afterward.
- Wear a face mask in indoor public spaces and outdoors where there is a high risk of COVID-19 transmission, such as at a crowded event or large gathering. Further mask guidance differs depending on whether you are fully vaccinated or unvaccinated.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- Clean your hands often. It's especially important after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after coughing, sneezing or blowing your nose.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water aren't available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub your hands together until they feel dry.
- Refrain from eating or drinking on public transportation. That way you can keep your mask on the whole time.