Who Are Nova Chocolate?
Who doesn’t love chocolate? The more, the better! The only problem is that it’s not the healthiest treat and not everyone can enjoy it without an allergic reaction or spiking their blood-sugar levels (think lactose-intolerance and diabetes). Cue, Nova Chocolate! This company is passionate about creating and supplying healthier chocolate products that are not only delicious, but moreish too.
Nova Chocolate products are manufactured locally using imported and local ingredients. Their range of chocolates are gluten and dairy free; vegan- and diabetic-friendly and contain no sucrose. So, you can enjoy a rich and decadent treat without the guilt, sugar rush and intolerance. At Nova Chocolate, they pride themselves in producing premium chocolates.
Many Flavours To Choose From
The beauty of chocolate is the fact that you can incorporate many different flavours into it, making the chocolate even more flavourful. Here’s a few Nova Chocolate combos to choose from:
- Dark chocolate with toasted coconut
- Dark chocolate with mint
- The Original Aardvark Dark Chocolate
- Dark Chocolate with Espresso
- Dark Chocolate with roasted cacao
- Dark chocolate with smooth peanut butter
To find out what other delights they have on offer Click here.
How Nova Chocolatier, Dylan Jonnson, Got Into Chocolate
Dylan Jonnson secured a position at the 5-star Michelangelo Hotel in Sandton, where he started his career as a chef. He also got the opportunity to work in Scotland at a small boutique hotel in the mountains, where the menu changed daily. This inspired him to explore the potential of food.
Jonnson fell in love with chocolate 15 years ago, and in 2010 opened a small restaurant where everything on the menu had chocolate in it. In 2011, he opened a catering company and made premium chocolate products. To get a better understanding of business, he joined the Branson Centre of Entrepreneurship where he got the opportunity to cater for Sir Richard Branson, as well as make exclusive branded chocolates for him. Thereafter, in 2017, Nova Chocolate was born.
Where To Get Nova Chocolate
To get your hands on this guilt-, sugar-, dairy- and gluten-free treat, visit one of these stores:
- Bracken City Pharmacy – Alberton
- Osiris Healthcare – Alberton
- Yan Health CC – Bedfordview
- 340 On Main – Bryanston
- Fruit and Roots – Bryanston
- Riverside Pharmacy – Bryanston
- Jacksons Real Food Market – Bryanston
- Celtis Ridge Spar – Centurion
- [email protected] Superspar – Centurion
- Fournos Bakery Dunkeld – Dunkeld
- Wholesome Harvest – Fairlands
- Park Pharmacy – Florida
- Carmella’s On the Square – Fourways
- Pineslopes Spar – Fourways
- Flutter – Hyde Park
- Click here for more stores
You can also stock up online!
Nova Chocolate will be available in Dischem stores soon, and they’re also growing their footprint within Spar stores.
For More Information
For more information about Nova Chocolates, visit www.novachocolate.co.za or call them on 011 743 1911.