Hotel Lamunu is located in the trendy and arty area of Braamfontein. The hotel is colourful and stylish, and is situated a convenient kilometre away from a variety of restaurants, coffee shops and bars.
The hotel offers air conditioned rooms that come with flatscreen TVs, work desks, iPod docking stations and open plan bathrooms. A shuttle service is offered on request and parking is free.
The hotel is next to a restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, for those who may not want to eat out on the Braam streets.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Joburg Premiere Of 'The Head & The Load' Postponed
- CANCELLED: Ecology Of The City
- Review: The Jungle Book Kids
- Ami Faku 'Sincerely Yours' Live At Untitled Basement
- CANCELLED: Human Rights Festival 2020
- Recline x Converse Love Fearlessly JHB
- Mandisi Dyantyis At Untitled Basement
- Getting Creative With Your Mobile Phone
- 20 Years Of Stage Magic At The Peoples Theatre!
- That's Nice At 99 Juta Street
- CANCELLED: Dawn Of 94 Rooftop Party
- Bring The Kids To The NSA Festival Of The Arts 2020
Hotel Lamunu is located in the city’s young and vibrant area of Braamfontein.