If you’re a sushi fanatic, you should definitely try the sushi from Hokkaido. Not only will your taste buds be more than satisfied, your tummy can literally have an all-you-can-eat sushi feast that’s fairly priced. From tasty sashimi, crispy salmon fashion sandwiches, simple maki to salmon roses – they have a selection waiting for you to indulge.
If you’re more in mood for dumplings instead, Hokkaido will cater to you as well, among other dish options your heart desires. Platters and western food is also available so there’s truly something for everyone!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Google Maps Locations That Are Rated The Best In Joburg
- Shisanyama and Jazz Under The Stars
- Craft & Draft Beer I Bubbly Happy Hour All Weekend
- The Corsetiere: Lingerie, Swimwear And Bridal Bustiers For All
- Champagne Tower Sundays With Simonsig
- Retail Therapy at Norwood Mall
- The Bacardi After Party
- Ndawo Yummy Restaurant Launch at Factory on Grant
- Artson 70s Painting And Wine Tasting Experience
- Taking A Culinary Trip Down Grant Avenue
- Love Norwood Day
- Arts On Grant
Hokkaido Japanese Restaurant is located in Norwood.
- Venue Name:Hokkaido
40A Grant Avenue, Norwood, Johannesburg
- Opening Hours:10:15 - 22:15
- :Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 22 reviews
The food is catered for the non- Chinese as it lacks authenticity and flavored with lots of MSG and bland decor to compliment its ambience.
Andrew W Says:
This is just the first time I am writing a review about this restaurant but have gone MANY times in the past.The reason I return is because of the great sushi which I dont even bother going...
The menu is comprehensive with a large selection of Sushi, Teppanyaki & Chinese dishes. I always have sushi and the ingredients are fresh, the sashimi is excellent and you can watch them making it. I...