Hard Rock Cafe is high energy diner filled with interesting rock ‘n roll memorabilia. Expect American cuisine with a touch of Mexican influences.
Big burgers and fries, handcrafted sandwiches and nachos is what you can expect when dining here. American sized portions are the norm, so you may be getting more than you can bite off. Plus, the chefs at Hard Rock Cafe pride themselves in using only the freshest ingredients to prepare their food.
Bop your head and enjoy your meal while jamming to local and sometimes international bands and artists or dance the night away in true rock ‘n roll fashion.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- YFM Presents Womyn 2 Womyn
- Enjoy Ultimate Luxury At The Enchanting Saxon Hotel
- PnP Festive Season Wine Evening
- Exclusive Secret Chef's Table for 10
- Gertrude Stein and a Companion - Theatre on the Square
- RedFest - The Redhill Arts Festival 2019
- Latitudes Art Fair at Nelson Mandela Square
- Recycle Rangers, Report For Duty At Sandton City!
- Guns 'n Roses & Friends at Rivonia Barnyard
- Pinkie Fest 2019
- Nedbank International Polo 2019
- Ken Forrester 25-Year Celebratory Tasting Johannesburg
This trendy American style diner is located within Nelson Mandela Square in Sandton City.
Venue Name:Hard Rock Cafe
Nelson Mandela Square, Maude Street, Sandton City, Sandton, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday: 11h30 - 02h00
Price Range:R225 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 1151 reviews
Melissa E Says:
Burgers were amazing and fajitas amazing served by lulu great service will def return next time we visit
The food was out of this world...I never come here without ordering wrings hot. Try it and tell me about it
Fantastic service from Hard Rock cafe especially from Lucky and Samuel. I was thoroughly satisfied.I definitely recommend this place.