The Good Luck Club, nestled in Illovo Junction, is the perfect restaurant for intimate dinners with thai curries to warm the night and delicious drinks. The restaurant also offers Japanese cuisine such as dim sum and noodle dishes. If you’re feeling for some hearty stir-fry, they have it too and you’re sure to leave feeling more than just satisfied.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- The Prawnery
- Pride Bar Hop
- Forrest Yoga Workshops With Ana & Jose
- Pink Day ODI - SA vs England
- The Thunderbirds Live at Beefcakes
- Black FriGay at Babylon The Joburg Bar
- Mariah Carey Tribute Night - Babylon The Joburg Bar
- Wanderers Pub Run
- Beefcakes Wish You A Happy Hollyween
- Habits JHB Trunk Show
- Put Fitness In Your Day-To-Day With Planet Fitness
- Corlett Drive Restaurants Are Calling Your Name
The Good Luck Club is located by Illovo Junction, but also has another branch in Emmarentia, Johannesburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 43 reviews
We were looking for somewhere to share some small dishes, and this was the perfect place. The Asian fair was really authentically prepared, service was good and the food was quick to the table. The...
This is certainly not a high end restaurant, but for a relaxed meal with excellent Asian food and friendly staff a winner. The prices are reasonable , the menu is small with a narrow but not limited...
We had a very good experience here, the vibe is great, the food was good and the service was good too (keep in mind we were there at 6pm so it wasn't busy).We ordered the avo summer rolls and the...