Fournos Bakery, as the name suggests, is a bakery and restaurant who serve up delicious breads, baked goods and meals. They have delicious and decadent cakes on display as soon as you walk in and their BarOne cake (when available) is always a winner! A definite must-have if you want to over indulge chocolate! Whether you are just a bit peckish or ravenous, pick from Fournos Bakery’s selection of toasted sarmie treats available as a single or double (as in two sandwiches). You can choose the bread you want the yummy filling stuffed into – from croissant, rye, French loaf, whole wheat, Italian olive loaf, Low GI, seed loaf, gluten-free bread, to a tramezzini.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Relax In Luxury At The Little Tuscany Boutique Hotel
- Welcome To Design Quarter
- Suburbs Of Johannesburg
- Explore Johannesburg North
- Convention Centres In Fourways
- Hotels & Accommodation in Fourways
- Entertainment In Fourways
- Schools In Fourways
- Restaurants In Fourways
- Shopping in Fourways
- Restaurants Offering Takeaway Drinks & Alcohol Delivery
- Do Meat-Free Mondays The Right Way With Doppio Zero
Fourno’s Bakery’s can be found between Joburg and Pretoria. This branch is located in Fourways Mall.
- Venue Name:Fournos Bakery
Shop G49, Fourways Crossing, William Nicol Dr, Fourways, Johannesburg.
- Opening Hours:Monday - Friday: 7h00 - 18h00, Saturday: 7h00 - 17h00, Sunday: 7h00 - 14h00
- Price Range:R125 pp
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 117 reviews
Spiro Z Says:
The food was truly awesome. Deli shopping is good as well. When sitting for a coffee and food, the food is truly Awesome. What i am really amazed at is the lack of Service. I went there for a quick...
Pierre v Says:
Excellent for a quick lunch or some deli items. A fashionable stopover for that over the years, that was before covid though I don't know about now
Always lots of diners at Fournos at Dunkeld - and for a good reason. The service is friendly and efficient and the food is fresh and tasty. This is not supposed to be fine dining but the cooking is...