Located a kilometre away from the Johannesburg Zoo is the luxurious Four Seasons Hotel The Westcliff. The hotel features an extensive gorgeous garden, fitness centre, kids’ club and a restaurant.
Guests can look forward to elegant air conditioned rooms that come complete with a stunning seating area. A flat-screen television and minibar is offered in each room with extra goodies such as an iPod dock, free WiFi and wired internet.
A variety of restaurants and menus that include African and international culinary delights and flavours can be expected. The Cellar Door allows guests to engage in wine pairing in an intimate dining room. The nature-inspired spa at the hotel offers a sauna, hot tub and a range of treatments to ensure your relaxation.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Unlock Your Epic Self With THAT.FUN.FIT.FEST. & Momentum Multiply!
- Get Tough With These Self Defense Courses
- Defensive Driving Courses In Johannesburg
- Upcoming Short Courses At GetSmarter - March & April 2021
- Discover The Clarins Double Serum 75ml Deluxe Edition!
- Fun Entertainment Ideas For Your Wedding!
- Enjoy A Great Economic Quarter With Nando's!
- Wedding Cake Specialists In Johannesburg & Surrounds
- Wedding Caterers In Johannesburg
- Where To Hire Wedding Décor In Johannesburg & Surrounds
- 5 Things You Absolutely Have To Do On A Vacation
- Don't Miss The 2021 International Lunar New Year Festival
Four Seasons Hotel The Westcliff is located on Jan Smuts in Johannesburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 962 reviews
Stunning beautiful views and a great location. We scored the COVID special so two adjoining rooms quite affordably. We were directly above the family pool and a quick walk to the restaurant and...
I have been in many hotels from Johannesbourg rated 4-5 stars, this one exceed my expectations in terms of architecture, service, location, cleanliness. I will definitely go back again and again...
Just a perfect stay. And amazing views!!! Good food, nice drinks and a great atmosphere in the whole property. Also a very friendly and well trained staff. I would recommend the Hotel to anybody of...