What Is Rosetta’s About?
Inspired by the legacy of the ancient Rosetta Stone, the décor within the bistro pays tribute to this famous artefact and inspires guests with simple yet quality cooking and ingredients, generous helpings, impeccable service, and unique food and beverage offerings that will tantalise any palate.
Rosetta’s Has Three Different Areas
Area #1: The Outside Area
The outside area is a relaxed bistro space, complemented by a deli-style display featuring a wide selection of freshly made Artisanal breads, paninis and cakes, along with an ice cream station, milkshake station, and a waffle and pancake area if you’re looking to satisfy your sweet tooth.
For quick bites or snacks-on-the-go, passersby have an opportunity to savour delicious ready-to-eat items. Upon walking into Rosetta’s, early risers and late diners are met by a 24-hour bistro that serves an à la carte, quick service eating menu with a selection of down-to-earth comfort foods. Signature items include Philly Beefy Cheese, Peri-Peri Chicken Livers, Wood-Fired Pizzas and Chicken Tikka Mayonnaise Sandwiches.
And, for those who need a coffee fix, the bistro has introduced a brand new coffee concept, BLACKSMITH Coffee. BLACKSMITH Coffee believes in transforming the youth’s potential into opportunities. It crafts beautiful coffee blends from certified Fairtrade farms in Ethiopia, Tanzania, and Uganda, and in doing so promotes social change, job creation, and skills development.
Area #2: The Central Space
The central space can be opened in four directions, and offers the flexibility to expand the outside area into a larger seating space, or can be opened up completely into the main restaurant space. Alternatively, the space can be closed off for private functions and conference groups.
Area #3: The Main Area and Kitchen Concept
This area encapsulates the buffet, the banquette seating, and the freestanding table seating. The presentation of the buffet in the kitchen area serves a variety of cuisines from around the world and gives diners the opportunity to enjoy excellent food at reasonable prices.
The kitchen chefs prepare the majority of the dishes right in front of guests while working to present seven distinct culinary speciality sections in the restaurant. These sections include:
- A Harvest Table with a selection of salads, mezze’s, cold starters, sushi, soups and an Artisanal bread station.
- For meat lovers, the Rotisserie, Roasts and Grill section features mouthwatering ribs, boerewors, chicken wings, whole chicken and beef topside with sauces and accompaniments.
- The Comfort dish section will see diners tuck into venison, tripe, traditional stews and casseroles, creamed spinach and other hot vegetables.
- The Mediterranean Station features a bevvy of grilled prawns, deep fried calamari, island style seafood, a pasta station and pizza expertly prepared in a wood-fired oven.
- For something a little spicier, the Pan-Asian station showcases mouthwatering Thai curries, North Indian curries, samosas, Indian pickles, a Chinese Wok station, sweet and sour pork, Beef Chow Mein, and Chinese spring rolls.
- Dining at Rosetta’s is truly a family affair with a Kiddies Station that includes a mini selection of hot dogs, beef burgers, pizza, chicken burgers, cheese grillers, and macaroni and cheese.
- To round off the dining experience, a generous sweet selection at the Dessert Station will see diners satisfying their sweet tooth with cheesecake, bread and butter pudding, chocolate Swiss roll, freshly baked cakes, soft serve ice creams, pancakes and waffles.
Whether it’s a quick breakfast, business lunch, or family feast, Rosetta’s Bistro, Restaurant & Kitchen offers an impressive, modern dining experience that won’t break the bank.
Rosetta’s Bistro, Restaurant & Kitchen Opening Times
Rosetta’s Bistro, Restaurant & Kitchen is open at the following times:
- Breakfast – weekends – 07:30 to 09:00 – R100 per person
- Lunch – Mon to Sat – 12:00 to 16:00 – R160 per person (includes bottomless soda or wine)
- Dinner – Mon to Sat – 18:00 to 22:00 – R225 per person (includes bottomless soda or wine)
- Sunday Lamb Roast Lunch – 12:00 to 16:00 – R190 per person (includes bottomless soda or wine)
- Children 0-3 eat for free, 4-5 years get @25%, and 6-12 years get @50%
- Winners Circle members qualify for discounts
Make a Reservation Now!
To book your table at Rosetta’s Bistro, Restaurant & Kitchen, you can call them on (011) 928 1367, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit Emperors Palace’s website at www.emperorspalace.com.