There are 1724 slot machines and 68 table games on offer within the casino itself and Emperors Palace Casino has recently introduced smart (coinless) gaming. For those who aren’t so clued up on what this is, they have staff on hand to explain table rules as well as dispense ‘how to play’ brochures so that everyone is ensured a good time. Besides the main casino area, various smoking venues are available. Each smoking area has their own highly effective smoke extraction facilities, food and beverage service and a great mix of slots and tables. Emperor’s Palace Casino also offers Winners Circle benefits programme where gamers are awarded just for playing.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- East Rand Gin Festival 2020
- Sounds Of Celebration VII At Emperors Palace
- Business Reach Gauteng Golf Day
- Christmas Carols at Kempton Park SPCA
- The First Noel With Ntokozo Mbambo
- The Bee Gees Night Fever Tribute Concert
- Enjoy A Christmas Lunch Feast At Emperors Palace!
- Ekurhuleni Gin and Comedy Market
- A Legendary Night With Judith Sephuma & Brenda Mtambo
- Don’t Miss The Dazzling Garden Of Lights At Emperors Palace
- Crafters Fair Christmas Market At Emperors Palace
- Don't Miss Emperors Palace's Hot September Entertainment Lineup!
Emperor’s Palace calls itself the ‘Vegas of Africa’ and for good reason too!
Venue Name:Emperors Palace Gaming & Entertainment
64 Jones Road, Kempton Park, Johannesburg.
Entertainment:Casinos and Gaming
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 4482 reviews
Great service in general. Plenty of activities and restaurants for the young and old. We enjoy your Red Roman Shed too.
Excellent. The atmosphere was exceptional. Clean and neat bathrooms. Very friendly help in getting my winners circle card.
Good afternoon, me and my husband was at emperors palace yesterday (15/02/2020). Whe are not people to complain and always enjoy a evening out at emperors palace, but yesterday people are sitting...