Eatery JHB immediately intrigues all who find out that this restaurant was originally a car workshop. Its days of spare parts, grime and tires are long gone and now this rustic yet modern restaurant is taking Parkmore by storm.
The restaurant is beautifully decorated, with a large chandelier hanging from its ceiling as well as a windy steel staircase that leads to an upstairs lounge and bar area, with a private dining room.
Eatery JHB offers appetizing starters, a variety of mains like succulent steaks and lamb ribs for mains plus quite a few dessert options that cater for different tastes. Despite their menu being short, the upside to this is that they are constantly changing their offerings depending on the season and current supplies. The Eatery JHB also offers a variety of local wines and beers.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- The Field Market
- A Slice Of Modern Italy In Parkhurst
- February Salsa And Bachata Party
- Sundays On The Lawn At Milk Bar
- The Dreemz Drag Comedy Show
- Embracing Spring In Joburg
- Enjoy Korean Cuisine At Banchan
- Top Restaurants To Tuck Into This Winter
- Top Freelancer Work Spots
- Top 10 Budget-Friendly Restaurants
- Sublime Italian Dining At The Eatalian
- Potjie Pot and Craft Beer
The Eatery JHB is located in the trendy suburb of Parkmore, Sandton.