Something To Entertain Superhero Enthusiasts Of All Ages
If superheros are your thing, then exciting news is coming your way! WarnerMedia’s TOONAMI has been in existence across Africa for the past three years and targets all superheroes fans, especially kids between the ages of eight and 12. Offering non-stop, uninterrupted, 24-hour programming, jam-packed with top-rated series, such as DC Comics’ Batman, Superman, The Green Lantern, Young Justice and The Justice League as well as popular animated series Teen Titans, among others.
What You Can Expect
You can expect plenty of pulse-raising, action-packed films, packaged for African audiences, making TOONAMI the go-to destination for action and animation enthusiasts of all ages. The branded TOONAMI movie block will screen a host of animated feature films every day from Monday to Sunday at 20:00 CAT and Saturday mornings at 08:30 CAT, showcasing popular superheroes’ heroic acts and deeds in movies like Green Lantern Emerald Knights, Justice League: Throne of Atlantis, Batman: Monster Mayhem and All-Star Superman.
“MultiChoice Africa remains committed to delivering the best entertainment experience to our customers by constantly offering them more choice, great value, and great content. As part of DStv’s ongoing efforts to bring its DStv Access premium customers content that resonates with them, we are proud to announce the launch of the action-packed animated superhero pop-up, TOONAMI, the home of superheroes channel running from Friday, 27 March to the middle of May.” says, Guillaume Coffin, VP Commercial and Business Development at WarnerMedia Africa.
Now you have the perfect viewing destination to keep the family entertained while at home. Tune in to TOONAMI, the home of superheroes channel, DStv channel 300 from Friday, 27 March for all the energising superhero action you and your family need!
Here Is A List Of All The Shows
- Justice League Unlimited: A continuation of the Justice League animated series finds the original members of the team joined in their battle against crime and evil by dozens of other heroes from the DC comics universe.
- Superman: The Animated Series: Follow the adventures of Superman, the legendary superhero, as he battles the forces of villainy and continues his quest for truth, justice and the American way.
- Batman: The Animated Series: Vowing to avenge the senseless murder of his wealthy parents, the millionaire playboy Bruce Wayne secretly assumes his crime-fighting alter-ego: ‘Batman’, and devotes his life to wiping out lawlessness in Gotham City.
- Batman The Brave and The Bold: The Caped Crusader teams up with heroes from across the DC Universe, delivering non-stop action and adventure with a touch of comic relief. Blue Beetle, Green Arrow, Aquaman and others fight alongside Batman, with formidable foes around every corner.
- The Batman: Billionaire bachelor, Bruce Wayne secretly fights crime as the masked vigilante, Batman, defending the city of Gotham from criminals and madmen, such as Clayface, The Joker, Penguin and The Riddler. Can Batman stop them once and for all?
- Green Lantern: The Animated Series: Hal Jordan, a test pilot from planet Earth, is the first human being to join Green Lantern Corps, an extragalactic police force, in order to keep peace and justice through the entire universe.
- Justice League: Forces of evil, chaos and destruction await. Not even protectors like Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern or the Flash stand a chance alone. But together as the Justice League, they are a metahuman force (and a hope) to be reckoned with.
- Justice League Action: Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman return to lead the DC Superheroes against an array of their most infamous foes, as well as new enemies, such as space invaders, magical forces and supervillains intent on destroying the planet.
- Teen Titans: Robin the Boy Wonder leads his own team of superheroes, The Teen Titans. Together they battle the forces of evil wherever they appear, like the enigmatic Slade, the diabolical Brother Blood or the malevolently cosmic Trigon.
- Young Justice: Invasion: In Young Justice: Invasion, being a teenager means proving yourself over and over – to peers, mentors … and to yourself.