This is one of Soweto’s most famous football stadiums, used for soccer matches and boasts a state of the art athletics track.
Dobsonville Stadium also is home to local football team, Moroka Swallows. After drastic renovations in 2009, the stadium can now hold a total of 24 000 spectators and has a capacity of 20 000. The stadium also shows off a range suites, media facilities, change rooms, and a gym with computerised equipment to help players get into shape.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Taste Of The South
- The Makhelwane Festival 2019
- The Food Garden - 3rd Birthday Mexican Affair
- Beer Buffet Festival
- Dance For Your Health Fitness Day
- Roadhouse 3 Day Beach Party
- Fairy’s In SowetoLand
- Aquafresh Power To You Mum Festival
- Soweto Ink Crew Brings An African Tattoo Convention
- Abantu Book Festival 2019
- Soweto Derby
- Get Fit At These Outdoor Gyms In Joburg
Dobsonville Stadium, commercially known as the Volkswagen Dobsonville Stadium, is situated in Soweto.
Venue Name:Dobsonville Stadium
Main and Montlahla Streets Dobsonville