This is one of Soweto’s most famous football stadiums, used for soccer matches and boasts a state of the art athletics track.
Dobsonville Stadium also is home to local football team, Moroka Swallows. After drastic renovations in 2009, the stadium can now hold a total of 24 000 spectators and has a capacity of 20 000. The stadium also shows off a range suites, media facilities, change rooms, and a gym with computerised equipment to help players get into shape.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Anti-Valentine's Tour In Soweto
- Soweto Tennis Showdown
- Soweto Theatre In Colours Countdown
- The Annual Dirty All Star Bash
- Lira Live At Disoufeng Pub
- Taste Of The South
- Smirnoff Celebrates Kasi Culture With The 1st Ever Zone 1818 Music Extravaganza!
- The Makhelwane Festival 2019
- The Food Garden - 3rd Birthday Mexican Affair
- Beer Buffet Festival
- Dance For Your Health Fitness Day
- Roadhouse 3 Day Beach Party
Dobsonville Stadium, commercially known as the Volkswagen Dobsonville Stadium, is situated in Soweto.
Venue Name:Dobsonville Stadium
Main and Montlahla Streets Dobsonville