With over 50 years of experience in the coffee industry Craft Coffee in Newtown has been the leader of the roastery show in Johannesburg. Recently their roastery on Jeppe Street in Newtown started serving pastries and has included a little cafe vibe for your liking. Craft Coffee serves some of the best home brews and rooibos teas this side of the Nelson Mandela Bridge. Be sure to pull in, grab a seat and sip on some java. You won’t be disappointed.
- Gold Reef City Theme Park Reopens This December!
- Two Lighthearted Movies Not To Be Missed This December!
- Say 'Tsek To 2020 With Nando's Fed-Up Festive Feast!
- Market on Main Heads To Design Quarter This December!
- The Best Places to Make Your Purchases for Albion Online Silver
- Love Me So Canna Suppa Club
- December Events To End The Year With A Bang
- Lekker Vegan Comes To Joburg
- Spend & WIN At Northgate Shopping Centre!
- Black Friday Is Coming With Great Travel Deals From Flight Centre!
- Get 20% Off Everything At Dial-a-Bed's Black Friday Sale!
- Lock It Down With Nando's!
Craft Coffee is a coffee roastery in Newtown which serves pastries in a cafe styled vibe.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 8 reviews
David O Says:
I was wandering around looking for a lunch spot, that wasn’t a sterile franchise. Craft Coffee was perfect. Small range of sandwiches and snacks. Great range of coffees. Nice vibe. Great service...
For your cup of coffee don’t miss this place. It is by far one of the best coffees in town. Excellent cups and consistent
From the minute you walk in, you welcomed by a wonderful aroma of the roasting coffee beans. Was fortunate enough to be given a private tour to their coffee making. Great atmosphere and while...